The Swagbucks Challenge

Comments

• dingdongavon
    dingdongavon Posts: 202 Forumite
    Good Morning Swaggernauts [grin] Thanks for all the advice on viruses etc. I have downloaded malware and done full scan on lappy. Got rid of bearshare too. The only problem I have now is that it says my microsoft security essential is out of date but when I click on it to update it does it's stuff and then says it failed as problem with connection?? My internet connection is working fine so don't know what to do about that?

I now solemnly swear I will no longer download random things to my lappy :)
  • Dory78
    Dory78 Posts: 282 Forumite
    Hoping they add our bonuses from last month either today or tomorrow as I don't think i'll quite have enough to order my 5th voucher for July tomorrow without it. As soon as I do though I should have enough to order my kindle and the cover for it! yay! Had a bit of a result last night, got an email from Nectar asking me how I wanted to spend my points, didn't know I had any, but managed to get a £10 Amazon voucher from there so will defo have enough once they all come through! Now to set myself a new target! Any suggestions? Was thinking of maybe £150 by Xmas? Whaddya think?
  • kayester
    kayester Posts: 1,844
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    after having a bad couple of days have jsut come on to see target today....didnt do a daily survey yesterday so just did the most easiest one ever! like 2 seconds and got my 70 already wahooooo.

been a member 3 weeks and have 5022 swagbucks
    216/2018 (make ££ in 2018)

Grocery challenge
    Jan 227/400
    swagbucks target 2018 1452/27375
  • dingdongavon
    dingdongavon Posts: 202 Forumite
    I'm back again with more questions :o sorry. How do I put in a support ticket for supersonic special offers as I can't find them on the list when I go to contact us on swagbucks site under special offers?

Thanks in advance :)
  • kayester
    kayester Posts: 1,844
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    question.... how often can you win swagbucks on your searches? is it like 1 per day or random?
    216/2018 (make ££ in 2018)

Grocery challenge
    Jan 227/400
    swagbucks target 2018 1452/27375
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Torialou78 wrote: »
    right guys I found one that's credited for me instantly ... downside it took 24 hours of popping back onto facebook to play a game however only for 2 mins every couple of hours. 49sb though.

Supersonic Galaxy legion. No downloading and you do not need to let it post to your fb wall. Was really very little effort not massively interesting either lol.

Take note of the small print sign in with facebook then you need to play till level 10. However it is one of these games where you run out of energy after a few moves so you have to let it fill up your energy and then come back.

Credits perfectly

Human, Explorer

Took less than an hour if not much quicker, never ran out of energy :D
  • mummybearx
    mummybearx Posts: 1,921 Forumite
    kayester wrote: »
    question.... how often can you win swagbucks on your searches? is it like 1 per day or random?

People have said up to 3 or possibly 4. Me, I've never had more than one a day.

Just done two surveys on PW, one for 96 and one for 26, none have credited so far :mad:
    Can't think of anything smart to put here...
  • cally6008
    Forumite
    I'm back again with more questions :o sorry. How do I put in a support ticket for supersonic special offers as I can't find them on the list when I go to contact us on swagbucks site under special offers?

Thanks in advance :)

Special Offers
    Supersonic Tab
    Click "view status - total (x) earned" - you may need to open this in a new tab
    Scroll down to offer concerned, they aren't listed in any order - missing bucks tend to be near the bottom
    Click on missing swagbucks
    Click on Submit a support ticket
  • cally6008
    Forumite
    zepsgal wrote: »
    People have said up to 3 or possibly 4. Me, I've never had more than one a day.

Just done two surveys on PW, one for 96 and one for 26, none have credited so far :mad:

Payment wall surveys pay out once in a blue moon

Searches - normally two, sometimes 3 if I'm lucky
  • sxystyle
    sxystyle Posts: 313 Forumite
    kayester wrote: »

I normally win once in the morning and once in the evening;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure