Clearance Bargains = Argos

Comments

• Any chance of providing the full address for when I'm flying by (not literally, but pass Walsall quite often with my job).
    First Post First Anniversary
    marnstars wrote:
    Any chance of providing the full address for when I'm flying by (not literally, but pass Walsall quite often with my job).

It is on the large car park at the bottom of Bradford Street, by the cenataph and bus station, right in the town centre.
    I am a debt counsellor working in the voluntary sector - we don't charge our clients for the work we do!
  • Does anyone know the address of this place please?
  • catalogue number?
  • AGB863 wrote:
    It is owned by Argos. On the receipt it clearly states "Argos Limited trading as Clearance Bargains".

All the display prices show you the last price as per Argos Catalogue....
    The staff are quite open about it being the Argos outlet ;)

Argos have finally realised they can sell these items themselves and still make a profit, rather than sell to other outlets at even lower prices.

yeah its owned by argos, it sells off all the stuff they cant rid of, if anything goes wrong tho etc you have to take it up with them not main argos customer services
  • fsdss
    fsdss Posts: 1,429 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    there is also a clearance bargains on weldon industrial estate corby. its definately argos stuff, all the stuff i've bought there i have had argos receipts.

there are some bargains to be had but alot of it is C**P
    Give blood - its free
  • I visit the Corby one regularly, my latest find was a HP colour printer, was £89.99 in the catalogue, I paid £32.50! :j
  • Does anyone know the address of the branch in Walsall please?
  • does any one have a phone number for this walsall branch??? maybe you'll find it on the reciept.
  • Anybody got the address of the Corby one?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure