~Make upto £10 a day in October 2017 ~ everybody most welcome

Comments

• QueenJess
    QueenJess Posts: 3,676 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Ok so concentrating just on sales right now to get rid of the pile, although found another 4 things this morning when putting clothes away to get get rid if and listed those.

Yesterday I made 3 sales on the bay although one not paid on an auction which always makes me suspicious... fingers crossed that comes through. Also made another sale today. So for the ones I did get paid for, thats £22.87 profit. I think I have another £8 from matched betting before I decided to refocus, but will only count that once it has come through as I started to lose track.

Yay - at £114.82 this month. Also about 400 away from cashing out on Vypr, so will hopefully get there this week. Lots more sales scheduled in to start as auctions on Thursday.
    2024 decluttering: 6,865 ⭐️🥉⭐️🏅🏅🥈⭐️🏅🥇🏅⭐️🏅
    April mini kitchen declutter challenge: 18/50
    2024 decluttering goals: 🥉3,000 🥈4,000 🥇5,000 💎12,000 🏆 20,000
  • QueenJess
    Aesop wrote: »
    Right, sorry been awol again.

I wanted to say after reading a few posts on here, I renamed the thread to Make UPTO £10 a day, as people felt pressured if they didn't make £10 and felt like they hadn't achieved.

The whole purpose of this thread is to share ideas and motivation and anything else useful on how to make extra money to help us all out.

It's not school, you won't get detention for not selling on ebay, facebook or anything else.

It is personal challenge for yourself, completely without pressure. If you manage to make £1 a day, brilliant, well done! :j That's an extra £30 more than you had at the beginning of the month, and I am sure will be much helpful towards bills/treats/savings/credit cards/birthdays/xmas/etc. If you make more than that, well done, :j And the same applies as before.

You notice I go quiet off here for a few days, sometimes weeks at a time too.

We all have lives outside of the internet (or maybe not, lol) and there is not pressure to come and tell us you made £400 every month by selling everything on ebay, facebook, recycling books, cds dvds, etc.

First priority is you, your health, your family. Everything else falls in after that.

If you need time off from moneymaking, go do it, don't feel guilty or pressured.

We will miss you and you are always welcomed back with open arms. If you choose not to come back, no problem.

Do what is right for you and best for you. Take time out (gawd knows, I do!) and then come back when you want to.

Dont want to surveys, swagbucks, selling? No problem.

Do what works for you and makes life easier for you.

We are here..... (forever, I hope....)

Don't worry, I don't feel pressured by the post, only supported by all the lovely people on here. The fault is mine.. I like to plan and get into the what if I could just make £x more.. a bit like house hunting online where you start in budget and then you wonder what would happen if you looked at the next category up and before you know it you are looking at million pound houses! :rotfl:
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    QueenJess wrote: »
    Don't worry, I don't feel pressured by the post, only supported by all the lovely people on here. The fault is mine.. I like to plan and get into the what if I could just make £x more.. a bit like house hunting online where you start in budget and then you wonder what would happen if you looked at the next category up and before you know it you are looking at million pound houses! :rotfl:

oh don'T! DH does that. he knows what we can afford rent wise and then goes and looks at higher priced homes and wonders if we can negotiage a discount on rent!

He told me that the house next door to his business partner went up for rent, while they were on holiday. They came back to find new tenants had moved in. I said I don't know if I fancied living next door to your business partner! but the house is lovely and would have been affordable. on with the hunt.
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    QueenJess wrote: »
    Also about 400 away from cashing out on Vypr, so will hopefully get there this week. Lots more sales scheduled in to start as auctions on Thursday.

there were loads of steers earlier, might be worth having a swipe a few times on the phone app and see how you get on.
  • QueenJess
    there were loads of steers earlier, might be worth having a swipe a few times on the phone app and see how you get on.

Thanks - I did some earlier, but I see there are some more now. Now on 9890! So close...
  • MrsCautious
    MrsCautious Posts: 1,560 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Right, sorry been awol again.

I wanted to say after reading a few posts on here, I renamed the thread to Make UPTO £10 a day, as people felt pressured if they didn't make £10 and felt like they hadn't achieved.

The whole purpose of this thread is to share ideas and motivation and anything else useful on how to make extra money to help us all out.

It's not school, you won't get detention for not selling on ebay, facebook or anything else.

It is personal challenge for yourself, completely without pressure. If you manage to make £1 a day, brilliant, well done! :j That's an extra £30 more than you had at the beginning of the month, and I am sure will be much helpful towards bills/treats/savings/credit cards/birthdays/xmas/etc. If you make more than that, well done, :j And the same applies as before.

You notice I go quiet off here for a few days, sometimes weeks at a time too.

We all have lives outside of the internet (or maybe not, lol) and there is not pressure to come and tell us you made £400 every month by selling everything on ebay, facebook, recycling books, cds dvds, etc.

First priority is you, your health, your family. Everything else falls in after that.

If you need time off from moneymaking, go do it, don't feel guilty or pressured.

We will miss you and you are always welcomed back with open arms. If you choose not to come back, no problem.

Do what is right for you and best for you. Take time out (gawd knows, I do!) and then come back when you want to.

Dont want to surveys, swagbucks, selling? No problem.

Do what works for you and makes life easier for you.

We are here..... (forever, I hope....)

wise words thank you :)
  • MrsCautious
    Work paying off a little, crept up to over £70.

I think with me I put myself under pressure - partly because I have piles of stuff to get rid of and I get frustrated that I don't do it quicker - but there are only so many hours in the day, I know.

I've added:

£1.55 cash for clothes (it's not called that but you get my drift x)
    £13.02 We Buy Books
    £9.28 Facebook/eBay.
  • FatVonD
    FatVonD Posts: 5,315 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    £5 FB sale today, I have enquiries about another so hopefully I can get shot of that one tomorrow.

I left early to visit my mum today to give me time to stop at a couple of towns I pass through so I could snap more ads for Job Spotter. I'm up to just over £6 again but I won't declare until I cash out.
    Make £25 a day in April £0/£750 (March £584, February £602, January £883.66)

December £361.54, November £322.28, October £288.52, September £374.30, August £223.95, July £71.45, June £251.22, May£119.33, April £236.24, March £106.74, Feb £40.99, Jan £98.54) Total for 2017 - £2,495.10
  • cufc_mike
    cufc_mike Posts: 587 Forumite
    £16.57 Matched Betting
    £10.00 Swagbucks
    £0.10 Citizen Me

£26.67 total
  • MrsCautious
    £40.28 mystery shopping.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors