Primark Adult Sleepsuits

Comments

• vicxta
    vicxta Posts: 98 Forumite
    mimidaler wrote: »
    ... are awful?

do people actually buy these?

I didnt personally buy one, but they did sell out really quick last year and a lot of people bought them. As a woman, the thought of having o strip off everytime i needed the loo didnt appeal to me, but they seemed to be pretty popular!
  • natnhay
    natnhay Posts: 384 Forumite
    Hi my daughter purchased one the other day and she loves it. she had a size small and she usually wears size 12/14 in other clothing.
  • I disagree with they are made for tall people....mines too short :-(
    If it ain't reduced, i don't buy it! :j
  • Had loads of mens sizes in Basingstoke last week. My student daughter loves them. All the students were wearing them last year, even the blokes. They looked really cute in their Tiggers! Great for sleepovers/crashing in front of the TV. Commonly known as Oneziz (won ziz).
    As a guide, shes 5'8 and wears a medium size.
  • vicxta wrote: »
    I didnt personally buy one, but they did sell out really quick last year and a lot of people bought them. As a woman, the thought of having o strip off everytime i needed the loo didnt appeal to me, but they seemed to be pretty popular!

Couldn't you put a zip in?
    A kind word lasts a minute, a skelped erse is sair for a day.
  • My friend told me that her 14year old talks about some band that wears these,her nephew is also 14 and wore his tiger one out for a meal with his grandparents!
    I saw a girl on town yesterday with one on as well.
    Maybe I'm just too old for this sort of thing:p
  • pulliptears
    pulliptears Posts: 14,575 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    I disagree with they are made for tall people....mines too short :-(

Thats why the kigu ones (though much more expensive!) are better as they have no feet in them.

These suits originated in Japan, so certainly the Kigu's are designed for smaller people, thats not to say they don't fit a tall adult but the legs are just that bit shorter.
    mimidaler wrote: »
    ... are awful?

do people actually buy these?

Wouldn't it just be a rather dull world if we all liked the same thing? Quite why you needed to take the time and effort to post derogatory comments about something which you clearly aren't interested in baffles me though.
  • pulliptears
    pulliptears Posts: 14,575 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Incidentally, here is my son wearing my Kigu and my daughter wearing her Cat Kigu:

205595_10150519672760654_744270653_17769749_466196_n.jpg
  • delain
    delain Posts: 7,700 Forumite
    The sleepsuits aren't my sort of thing really... I'm the same shape as a baby atm (chubby and round!) so they're out of the question for me... but as has been said each to their own!

I just wanted to say Pulliptears that your daughter is beautiful. I'm not meaning to be weird or anything it was just an observation :o
    Mum of several with a twisted sense of humour and a laundry obsession :o:o
  • hellokitty08
    hellokitty08 Posts: 1,878 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    ohh i want one! I loved these when I was younger, about 13. I am 28 now, so they have been around in the uk for a long time.

Wonder if I could squeeze my now big fat self in one? I might just go to primark tomorrow to check! hehehe
    Debt free since July 2013! Woo hoo! The bank actually laughed when I said I have come in to cancel my overdraft.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure