Green & Ethical Board Index

savvy
savvy Posts: 31,128
First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
Forumite
edited 10 August 2021 at 3:12PM in Green & ethical MoneySaving
Honorary Northern Bird bestowed by Anselm
I'm a Board Guide and volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly on Special Occasions, Green/Ethical, Motoring/Overseas/UK Travel & Flood boards, it's not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Report inappropriate or illegal posts to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Views are MINE & not official MSE ones ;)

Comments

• EricMears
    EricMears Posts: 3,230
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    savvy wrote: »
    This is an index to the previous stickies on the this board:

I agree that the number of stickies previously shown was taking up a lot of space at top of page. However, this index to them doesn't show date last updated so, short of visiting any page(s) of interest on every visit, we're not going to know of any updates.
    NE Derbyshire.4kWp S Facing 17.5deg slope (dormer roof).24kWh of Pylontech batteries with Lux controller BEV : Hyundai Ioniq5
  • savvy
    Forumite
    EricMears wrote: »
    I agree that the number of stickies previously shown was taking up a lot of space at top of page. However, this index to them doesn't show date last updated so, short of visiting any page(s) of interest on every visit, we're not going to know of any updates.
    Sorry, we didn't get that in our remit to do, we were all told to make index posts for previous stickies, that was all. Any edits done will obviously be seen in the edit text of the OP.
    I'm a Board Guide and volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly on Special Occasions, Green/Ethical, Motoring/Overseas/UK Travel & Flood boards, it's not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Report inappropriate or illegal posts to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Views are MINE & not official MSE ones ;)
  • zeupater
    zeupater Posts: 5,353
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    edited 18 February 2014 at 3:06PM
    Hi savvy

Best way to achieve what you're attempting is to delete this thread, repost the index as a new thread, lock the new thread & make it a sticky so that it forces your index thread to the top of the list ....

HTH
    Z
    "We are what we repeatedly do, excellence then is not an act, but a habit. " ...... Aristotle
    B)
  • savvy
    Forumite
    zeupater wrote: »
    Hi savvy

Best way to achieve what you're attempting is to delete this thread, repost the index as a new thread, lock the new thread & make it a sticky so that it forces your index thread to the top of the list ....

HTH
    Z
    LOL this is a sticky at the top of the page, which is what MSE want. Most other BG's didn't lock their posts, however, I can now see I will have to, and ask people to pm any important threads they feel should be included, thanks :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure