HMRC Self Assessment Repayments 2016

Comments

• Mines ill showing as pending and spoke to them and they said they will contact me by 22nd may as being security checked? What does that mean and why the 22nd?
  • Looking at the comments on here the date is just a rolling one to get people off the phone for a few days.

No one seems to know what security checks are but this and the other thread suggests they are at least in part looking for daft errors people have made when filling in the tax return.
  • anyone know the difference between payment pending and bank transfer pending? seem to be waiting ages this year
  • kmcl_2
    kmcl_2 Posts: 37 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Is anyone else still pending?
  • MrMrsBrown
    MrMrsBrown Posts: 27 Forumite
    Yes we are
  • Gaba92
    Gaba92 Posts: 24 Forumite
    Still pending
  • Just spoke to them on phone as still pending. My figures didn't match theirs so they have sent out a letter to state that I have actually paid more tax than I stated in my return. So letter they are sending is to agree with the figures they have or disagree!!!!! So now awaiting letter to then ring them up and agree. They have all my information which is correct but my figures did not match theirs. So it's not that I haven't payed enough tax, it's because I've paid too much. Now the wait begins !!!!!
  • Gaba92
    Gaba92 Posts: 24 Forumite
    Issue today ����☺️
  • kmcl_2
    Still pending. I did excited this morning when I received an email informing me I had a message on my tax account but it was just a statement :undecided
  • kmcl_2
    Mine has been issued today:j:T
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills