Free Online Music

Comments

• DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    MimiG wrote: »
    MTV are running an ad for a new MTV TRAX SIM. You get 7GB, free music, 500 mins and U/L texts all included with a £15 top up and there's no contract. It's with EE. :) Has anyone tried it? mtvtraxsim.com Kids want music but Spotify on VF is too expensive so fingers crossed this is a good deal.

Thats the same post you posted 7 minutes earlier.
  • MimiG
    MimiG Posts: 9 Forumite
    Sorry, not sure why you've commented on my posts? I posted on 2 different forums to share and hear feedback on this? Sorry if that's confused anyone!
    Life is a lottery. You need to be in it to win it.
  • Never heard of these before. Thanks for sharing!
  • bibirella
    bibirella Posts: 11 Forumite
    I'm a huge soundcloud fan!! you find music you like, people are reposting and then you can be part of musical styles groups! this is dope
  • Missli
    Missli Posts: 7,685
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    I listen to Prime music a fair bit. I know not free, but good if you subscribe to Amazon Prime anyway
    New forum. New sig. Yes I still need to lose 2 stone! :smiley:
  • Youtube and copy the link into any youtube converter.

Not downloading anything under copywrite of course.

Then just drag and drop the files to your phone.
  • MimiG
    MimiG Posts: 9 Forumite
    Carphone Warehouse MTV TRAX SIM promo

The MTV Trax SIM tops up EE’s standard Everything Pack, boosting the usual 2GB data allowance to a massive 7GB. You also get 500 minutes, unlimited texts and a free MTV Trax premium subscription for six months – all for £15 a month.

:j
    Life is a lottery. You need to be in it to win it.
  • alan55
    alan55 Posts: 13 Forumite
    Also prefer soundcloud
  • K80_Black
    K80_Black Posts: 466
    First Post
    Forumite
    If you like alternative/punk music, then have a google for 'quote unquote records' (new user, can't post links!)

It's run by a lovely guy called Jeff Rosenstock who releases all of his and his friends music for donations. That means you can download the entire label for free, without giving them your email even.

My top picks for getting you into this record label are: Jeff Rosenstock - WORRY., Laura Stevenson - Live at the Vera Club, and Antarctigo Vespucci - Leavin' la vida Loca

If you do like the music and want to support him and his buddies, then you can donate, or check out his other label 'Really Records' if you like vinyl.
  • Daniel059
    Daniel059 Posts: 11 Forumite
    I just signed up to Spotify for free and get access to all tracks I want including relevant playlists. Get the occasional ad which I don't mind. Does the job for me.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure