The Swagbucks Challenge

Comments

• wibblehead
    wibblehead Posts: 257 Forumite
    A slow couple of days for me - disqualified from all surveys. Oh well I have done well over the first 12 days of the month as have redeemed 4 £5 vouchers already so can't really complain!
  • SC84
    SC84 Posts: 33 Forumite
    Yay, just got my bonus SBs too. 103 :) Haven't been able to do much at all cos I'm currently revising for exams, so this bonus is very helpful! :D
  • wayne1983
    wayne1983 Posts: 1,511 Forumite
    Tedious as they are, I tend to click them while watching telly/surfing the net like I am now.....to note also, the UK Limit is currently 150SB a day!
    Funny enough I do that too lol:rotfl:
    2016 Money challenge - £290
  • scubaangel
    scubaangel Posts: 6,600 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Just noticed on the FB page that they're asking if people liked having the swagmeter on the homepage, looks like most people did like having it there for something to aim for.

In the meantime I've managed to get through one of the daily surveys and am less than 500 bucks from being able to cash out for £100 paypal.
    It’s not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren’t doing it.
    Sir Terry Pratchett
    Find my diary here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5135113
  • BeenieCat
    BeenieCat Posts: 6,567 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi i've just realised there's a link for the SBTV app earlier in the thread, thanks for mentioning that.

I've downloaded it and it plays vids fine but they don't update the meter or go onto the next video :( Anyone know why? I'm definitely logged in, and running android 2.2
  • I just did the one where you install the Fanta game onto Facebook and play it. It says you get 17 SB a few minutes after you play it once; I played it hours ago and I still don't have the SBs for it, do I need to do something else?
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    #swagbucks looking for #Kimberly B aka #JosieMcChord ... you won the bonus prize on swag mom comp, contact #swagbucks ASAP
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    http://blog.uk.swagbucks.com/2012/05/step-right-up.html

Beginning Tuesday, May 15 through Thursday, May 31 you will be able to Test Your Strength with the return of the homepage goal meter.

Just like at the carnival if you exercise all your Swag Bucks earning muscles and ring that bell you will win a bonus prize! In this case, it is bonus Swag Bucks. If you reach the daily goal you will earn an extra 10% at the end of the promotion. For example, Tuesday’s daily goal is 70 Swag Bucks. If you earn at least 70 within the 24 hours from midnight to midnight Pacific Time, you will earn an extra 7 Swag Bucks on June 4th. Swag Bucks earned during that 24 hour period will count towards reaching the goal – Search, Games, Surveys, SBTV, Special Offers, Swag Codes, Coupons, Daily Poll, NOSO, Tasks, Comment Hookups and more.
    But that’s not all! If you reach the goal all 17 days of the Carnival you will get 200 additional Super Bonus Swag Bucks! If you miss a day, don’t you fret! Achieve the daily earning goal at least 14 of the 17 days and be rewarded with 100 additional Super Bonus Swag Bucks. Reach the daily earning goal at least 11 of the 17 days and be rewarded with 50 additional Super Bonus Swag Bucks.
    Check your homepage every day to see what the earning goal is for that 24 hour period.
    But wait, there’s more!
    Watch for Carnival-themed fun throughout the next few weeks including games, collector’s bills, swag code extravaganza and more surprises!
  • scubaangel
    scubaangel Posts: 6,600 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Sounds good - and at least theres an extra bonus for missing odd days this time too, slightly galling to miss out by missing a few points on one day with the previous promos.
    It’s not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren’t doing it.
    Sir Terry Pratchett
    Find my diary here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5135113
  • BeenieCat
    BeenieCat Posts: 6,567 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    BeenieCat wrote: »
    Hi i've just realised there's a link for the SBTV app earlier in the thread, thanks for mentioning that.

I've downloaded it and it plays vids fine but they don't update the meter or go onto the next video :( Anyone know why? I'm definitely logged in, and running android 2.2
    Have sorted it now - I forgot I had an app called "Ad Away" and now that i've disabled that, it's working :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure