Archna's Free Game of the Week: Cargo Bridge

Former_MSE_Archna
Former_MSE_Archna Posts: 1,903 Forumite
First Post
edited 12 May 2009 at 8:21PM in Freebies (no spend required)
Use your limited supply of cash to build bridges strong enough to support your workers while they transport goods across the valley.

Click the link to play the game: Cargo Bridge

Don't forget if you have a suggestion for a game and want to see it in the Moneysaving tip email [EMAIL="freegame@moneysavingexpert.com"]freegame@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL]

Note from Martin: Why it's Archna's Free Game of the Week

You'll notice that it's Archna's free game of the week, much like it's Andrea's Freebies. MSE Archna is a stalwart of the team, and in charge of making sure everything's organised, sorted, collated, checked, researched and generally spiffing in the e-mail - as well as being a seriously good researcher.

Sadly though, I noticed that occasionally she loses focus and catch her playing the games that we put at the end of the e-mail. She persuaded me this was part of her 'testing work' - so now it's an official part of her job. She gets to choose the games each week! Blame her if they're no good!

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• Can anyone else get beyond the 3 level with the safe?

$1,000 - wood / steel?????
    Long time MSE member… just sitting in silence in the background. Make money on the move. Join me and thousands of others.Sign-up to Skedadle with my referral code: QAGBDwww.Skedadle.com(My referral perk - I get 50p in my balance when you earn £1)
  • mcdogfood
    mcdogfood Posts: 12 Forumite
    A recommendation for a different game (not this one, which I haven't played) - you only get 3 levels, and then you have to pay money, but it's a great concept. Get a bit sick of hearing the same tune after a while too, but definitely a unique game.

I can't post links, but Google 'Play Auditorium' and it comes up top.

Joe
  • billshep
    billshep Posts: 58 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Great game, especially for civil engineers ;)
    Got to level 20, but not making huge amounts of cash £5500 - maybe I'm building the bridges a bit too strong?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure