NST - Amazing Aperire

Options

Comments

• apple_muncher
    apple_muncher Posts: 14,708 Forumite
    First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee! First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Today I am grateful for our library, for finding what I needed in sainz, for perfect timing for the bus home, for finding the hole to stand the rotary airer in in amongst the grass and growth and moss, for drying the curtains outside, for getting a workout done, for doing some more knitting, for dd having a great playdate, for my fisiocrem relieving my achey hands, for 85% choc.
    NST March lion #8; NSD ; MFW9/3/23 Whoop Whoop!!!
  • Lauralozzle
    Lauralozzle Posts: 719 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Today was another NSD. Now at 5/16.

I've had a long day at work today - must remember I only have 5 work days left until I'm off. not that I'm counting... I really need the break though!
    February Grocery Budget: £190.75/£350.00
    NST no. NSD 4/15
  • abundant1972
    abundant1972 Posts: 1,663 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    edited 6 April 2017 at 8:24PM
    Options
    Evening!

Today I am grateful for:
    • Fantastic news - a friend is having twins!!!
    • For having a place to park at work
    • For my health
    Today was going to be NSD but then I needed to get something at work to help me do my job, and so spent!
    Today (still!!!) = NSD number 2

Must make more of an effort with my mindfulness and exercise. I need an enthusiasm booster!!!

Busy, hectic day but marked by some fantastic news and got to see incredible scan photos of baby twins!!! It was really incredible and awesome. Isn't nature amazing!?!

Looking forward to having a mammoth catch up day tomorrow at work and clearing my desk finally. See you all tomorrow evening

;)
    DFD = August 2027 @ £250/month
    Follow your heart & be true to yourself always
    My life is full of abundance and prosperity
    NST Feb: Food & Spends = £216.51 / £290.00 NSD = 1 /15
    Be kind - Eat well - Exercise - Be mindful
  • mothernerd
    mothernerd Posts: 4,827 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Could not get to sleep last night - was reading, expecting to drop off at some point but did not happen. Cancelled visit to mum, quick march round town, made appointment, bought trim for mum's curtains, ordered food to be delivered later.

£1 bus hop to meet local history partner (left the book that kept me awake with him) then home and back to bed, setting alarm for just before food delivery. Mostly read but some dozing. Not anticipating any trouble sleeping tonght and will settle down shortly.

Did my good deed by starting to cut back the ivy - not mine, the stuff growing over the furniture shop warehouse and taking over the pavement. Won tug of war with it (done between a third and a quarter) but unfortunately carried on moving and hit the pavement - banged/ grazed elbow and bruise developing on my hip. Ah well planned a quiet day of sewing for tomorrow anyway.

Today I am grateful for getting a lot done in a short time, for a young man stopping to ask if I was alright and offering to help me up, that once again I hit my left side not my operated side, that I am plump enough to protect all the vulnerable bits, for fun with my local history partner and food in the freezr and cupboards.
    My mission in life is not only to survive,but to thrive and to do so with some Passion, some Compassion, some Humour and some Style.
    NST SEP No 1 No Debt No mortgage
  • swimminginaseaofdebt
    Options
    Evening everyone,

Have had a low key day. Stayed at home this morning then took the little one to a sensory play class in the afternoon. We walked there and half way back. Stopped off at the supermarket and I felt tired pushing the pram so we then hopped on the bus. I have a monthly pass for it which factored into my decision or else I probably would have fought through my tiredness and walked the rest of the way back!

Paid my childminder’s fees this evening and as the little one was off for 2 days last month the bill was £14 less than normal. So I added that £14 to the £6.03 I cashed out on surveys yesterday and transferred £20.03 to the savings account.

The ladies who work at sensory play are doing a run for charity in May and I sponsored them £5 for it. Not a lot but as T says every little bit helps.

I’ve had a read of my library book this evening whilst drinking some tea. In fact I finished the book and shall take it back in the next few days.

Mothernerd Hope your bruise isn't too painful.
    VSPC 2019 #10 - £168.80/£100 VSPC 2020 #4 - £262.03/£200 VSPC 2021 #9 - £242.88/£200 VSPC 2022 #3 - £188.03/£200 VSPC 2023 #7 - £0/£200
  • ilovetea
    ilovetea Posts: 1,209 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Good evening.
    Another NSD today.Makes 5/20.
    That's all.Nothing exciting happening here.

ilovetea xx
    Make £2024 in 2024 £1161.08
    Declutter 2024 things in 2024 994/2024.
    NSD's in Feb Target 20. So far 21/20.
    NSD's in Mar. Target 20. So far 21/20
    NSD's in April Target 20.. So far 20/20
  • SkintTeacher
    Options
    NSD 2 today and on my birthday!!!
    Been a crazy week. I'll try to check in over Easter but may be difficult as very busy!
    Good luck all!!!
  • Jo_Blogs
    Jo_Blogs Posts: 753 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud! Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Good morning everyone :)

Great going with all the NSDs. Keep up the great work and efforts :T

Today will be NSD No. 6 for me :). I'm also aiming for another 5 in a row :)

Hope everyone has a blessed NSDay :);)
    Saved Nitty Gritty £7440.75 [149%] / £5000-[Sep] £58.44:starmod: for the 'Save 12k in 2017' #157
    2017 Womble #35 £3463.27 ;)Sept NSDs 4/15:staradminCCCChl 9/12 months:D
    Sept PPChl#002 Pts 71
  • Eager_Elephant
    Eager_Elephant Posts: 4,714 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks everyone for managing to post - I know lives are very busy and hectic.

SkintTeacher - wowzers to a NSD on your birthday. I hope you were treated to some nice things.

As predicted yesterday was a spend day, met my work colleague for coffee and cake and then in the evening I brought a few things like best friends son's birthday present, DH tablets (not usually counted as medical) and ordered DS a new phone (he has a sim only contract but his phone broke, he got the charging port fixed once but not worth it again so have got him a contract phone). He's 20 so not done too bad with phones plus is not wanting the latest model of phones so I'm pleased.

Taking another bag of stuff to charity shop today - have added in a pair of jeans which don't fit well and also chucked a t-shirt which had a fat stain on (forgot to wear an apron when I cooked bacon and the fat splashed).

Remember part of our challenge is rest so hopefully you all have some lovely, relaxing things to do this weekend.
  • apple_muncher
    apple_muncher Posts: 14,708 Forumite
    First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee! First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Mothernerd - hope you aren't in too much pain from your tumble.

Skint teacher - happy birthday for yesterday! :bdaycake:
    NST March lion #8; NSD ; MFW9/3/23 Whoop Whoop!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure