Free Asian recipe book

Comments

• jimsmillions
    jimsmillions Posts: 177 Forumite
    Thinking about it I would think the book is probably funded. I would imagine they would not ship a product they loose money on. MY wife works for a charity and things often work like this. Though still good to make a donation.
  • dory22
    dory22 Posts: 193 Forumite
    i always donate to bristish heart foundation my sister was born with a hole in heart and one of the heart valves wasnt formed properly and they did a lot for my parents apprently ( shes older then me) every few years she has to have another operation to replace the little tube she has on the valve, if one more person is aware of this charity through this freebie thread then great, i for one will be donating.
  • summertreats
    summertreats Posts: 1,568
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    thanks for this
    september wins:khaled hosseini kindle case
  • Waynoo
    Waynoo Posts: 157 Forumite
    Not a fan of Asian food but thanx.
  • Missli
    Missli Posts: 7,685
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    Thanks, will be interesting to see whats in there. I think I'll bung something in their charity box next time too. :beer:
    New forum. New sig. Yes I still need to lose 2 stone! :smiley:
  • Cailin
    Cailin Posts: 7 Forumite
    "The requested document is not available, or you don't have permission to view it." eben though I registered :(
  • On_The_Ball
    On_The_Ball Posts: 63
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I'm getting that error too, it might be because the link went out in the weekly mail.
  • faerie~spangles
    faerie~spangles Posts: 1,871 Forumite
    The requested document is not available, or you don't have permission to view it.
    :(>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    I'm not that way reclined

Jewelry? Seriously? Sheldon you are the most shallow, self-centered person I have ever met. Do you really think that another transparently-manipu... OH, IT'S A TIARA! A tiara; I have a tiara! Put it on me! Put it on me! Put it on me! Put it on me! Put it on me! Put it on me! Put it on me!
  • savvy06
    savvy06 Posts: 29 Forumite
    Cailin wrote: »
    "The requested document is not available, or you don't have permission to view it." eben though I registered :(
    Me too - being trying since Wednesday, not even had the opportunity to register
    :(
  • Found working links on the site that offer the recipe book as a 2-part download:

Healthy Meals Healthy Heart - Asian Recipe Book PDF Download - Part 1:
    ht tps://w w w .bhf.org.uk/publications/view-publication.aspx?ps=1000606

Healthy Meals Healthy Heart - Asian Recipe Book PDF Download - Part 2:
    ht tps://w w w .bhf.org.uk/publications/view-publication.aspx?ps=1000605

Hope this helps someone! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts