IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Parking Eye Court Action

Comments

• trisontana
    trisontana Posts: 9,472 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Kite2010 wrote: »
    This is a picture of the Parking Eye Appeal's Clerk busy at work
    Drinking-Bird-Simpsons-01.jpg

The question is "reject appeal?"

Or this:-

The only other possibility is that they keep a monkey at their office, who has been trained to open letters and, although it cannot actually read them, to immediately press a designated character on a keyboard (perhaps marked with a banana symbol) which then produces a letter of reply.
    What part of "A whop bop-a-lu a whop bam boo" don't you understand?
  • spellbound
    spellbound Posts: 8 Forumite
    edited 2 May 2011 at 3:56PM
    That's a bit harsh to call me lazy, of course I've read the threads and each one says under no circumstance should we contact the company. Unfortunately I read these threads after I panicked and contacted them. I posted my reply to them on here because I wasn't sure if i'd made things worse BY contacting them and was looking for advice on how to proceed.

You may be an old hand at forum posting but spare a thought for the people who are genuinely frightened by these letters and are just desperate to reach out to someone who has more experience for advice. Each person thinks they're case/response is unique and just because it has been posted multiple times it does not give you the right to abuse them.

I may be "new" on the forums but i've used this site for years. I respect others views and opinions so why don't you just spare a thought for people who aren't obviously as fantastic as you....
  • taffy056
    taffy056 Posts: 4,895 Forumite
    Spellbound, please ignore his comments, most of us on here are only to happy to respond to you, and will offer advice when needed, so please ask away and come back here if needed.
    Excel Parking, MET Parking, Combined Parking Solutions, VP Parking Solutions, ANPR PC Ltd, & Roxburghe Debt Collectors. What do they all have in common?
    They are all or have been suspended from accessing the DVLA database for gross misconduct!
    Do you really need to ask what kind of people run parking companies?
  • Naaz
    Naaz Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hiya

I have 2 parking tickets from PE, 1 for my brother & 1 for my sis in law. Both times their cars were parked in the Ilford Retail Park, valid blue badges dispalyed. Both times parked over the 2 hour limit assuming the blue badges gave the driver 3 hours parking.

I responded to the PCN's before I visited this site, advising of the blue badges, but these were both rejected.

My bro's 1: issued 02/03/11 @ 22:21, they have rejected 2 appeals (no reason given), but they have given the option of providing further information. I suppose they are requesting store receipts but he wasn't shopping.

They have now issued a final notice on this 1.

My sis in laws 1: issued 06/03/11 @ 21:43, 1st appeal advised that blue badges displayed, 2nd appeal (after reading posting on this site) wrote back and advised them that she wasnt driving. They have responded, 1st thing is that they have always addressed her as Mr, 2nd they have quoted caselaw "Judge Ackroyd 200 Oldham Court, Combined parking solutions v Mr Stephen Thomas" in which Mr Stephen Thomas lost the case.

They have given her the option to pay the ticket or inform who the driver was.

Both times the driver did not use the car park to go "shopping" but to visit another near by location.
  • taffy056
    Please stop communicating with them, as you can see all appeals are turned down, the case they mention is not even them, surely if they took anyone to the small claims they could quote their own cases ??

The advice now is to ignore them, their useless debt collectors and their pathetic solicitors, it won't go to court, no bailiffs will turn up at your door, no ccj will be issued, basically it's a scam to part someone out of cash, don't your relatives fall to the scam, send them links to this forum for confirmation.
    Excel Parking, MET Parking, Combined Parking Solutions, VP Parking Solutions, ANPR PC Ltd, & Roxburghe Debt Collectors. What do they all have in common?
    They are all or have been suspended from accessing the DVLA database for gross misconduct!
  • taffy056
    Oopsadaisy wrote: »
    Naz

Are you actually asking a question or what??

Yes and has had an answer, you try answering questions instead of the condescending replies you give !
  • Naaz
    Naaz Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited 3 May 2011 at 12:04AM
    yes sorry I was asking a question, but it wasnt posed as one, I was basically looking for some advise on what to do with these so called PCNs

p.s. the fines have now increased past the basic £60.00 and they are both at £90.00 each, does this make a difference
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,404 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 24 March 2014 at 1:57AM
    OLD THREAD - STOP READING!!

Please wise up and click one click to page one to see CURRENT threads instead which tell you how to appeal and win.

PARKING EYE NOW SUE IGNORERS SO DO NOT IGNORE A PARKING EYE FAKE PCN IN ENGLAND/WALES.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • AlexisV
    AlexisV Posts: 1,890 Forumite
    2nd they have quoted caselaw "Judge Ackroyd 200 Oldham Court, Combined parking solutions v Mr Stephen Thomas" in which Mr Stephen Thomas lost the case.

Yeah, note how they don't mention the other 20 odd cases where the parking company lost.
  • spellbound
    spellbound Posts: 8 Forumite
    taffy056 wrote: »
    Spellbound, please ignore his comments, most of us on here are only to happy to respond to you, and will offer advice when needed, so please ask away and come back here if needed.

Thankyou Taffy056 :-)

The Irony of course is that not 2 days after I received my "invoice" cough ;-) Parking Eye have taken up residence in my local branch of Morrisons.... £1 for 3 hours parking and a £10 minimum spend if you want your £1 back!

It may not do any good but I've complained to the supermarket and my local newspaper about these cowboys... The newspaper is hopefully going to run a story next week on it fingers crossed... :T

Does anyone have any (clean) comments they would like adding if i get my interview? I'm running on anger really and not much in the way of fact ;-)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure