Free Boilers.

Check to see if you could be eligible to have a new boiler fitted. It's a Govt scheme but appears to be run by B&q.

http://www.diy.com/content/marketing/free_boiler/index.jsp?menu=freeBoiler
Liverpool is one of the wonders of Britain,
What it may grow to in time, I know not what.

Daniel Defoe: 1725.

Comments

• Has anyone applied for a free boiler and been successful in having one fitted?

If so who did you contact?

Can you post their contact details?

Cheers
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,852
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    Cypress wrote: »
    Has anyone applied for a free boiler and been successful in having one fitted?

If so who did you contact?

Can you post their contact details?

Cheers

The link to apply is in the OP.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • McKneff
    McKneff Posts: 38,816
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    It does look as if it only applies if your boiler is not working though.
    make the most of it, we are only here for the weekend.
    and we will never, ever return.
  • anamenottaken
    anamenottaken Posts: 4,198
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    For over two months, we have been receiving automated calls offering free boilers (government-funded) because "our records show you haven't applied" and to press 2 on the phone to find out more.

I know we wouldn't qualify and am annoyed at getting these, number withheld, calls.

Not being convinced that "pressing 2" would be a free call, I haven't responded. Do I blame B&Q?
  • intrench
    intrench Posts: 75 Forumite
    Didn't know about this, will have a look.

Thanks
  • My Friends have used Valley Services Tel: 0800 612 5050
  • frames1_uk
    frames1_uk Posts: 710 Forumite
    Help Link are fitting my new boiler on Friday, they only did their survey today!
  • SuziQ
    SuziQ Posts: 3,042 Forumite
    I am grateful to have read about this scheme on here. From emailing my details to survey was only 5 days, 6 days later t had been fitted! Local guy came and did it, males so much difference having hot on demand compared to my 30 year old immersion tank!

Next week I am being assessed for loft insulation. I am so grateful fr these schemes!
    Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it!
  • marris
    marris Posts: 644
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    got mine fitted 2 weeks ago. free, well almost i had to pay £100 for pipes as it's not covered by government scheme and had to lift my laminate flooring myself as they do no do it for you. i had back boiler before that.hth.
    Jan GC £66,82/100 Jan NSD 17/31; Feb GC £71,67/100 Feb NSD 14/28;Mar GC £81,82/100 Mar NSD 16/31;Apr GC £99,54/100 Apr NSD 14/30; May GC £127,20/100 May NSD 12/31; June GC £70,05/100 June NSD 17/30; July GC £47,52/100 NSD 05/31
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure