Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • TopazAnne
    • By TopazAnne 21st Jan 17, 11:07 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    TopazAnne
    Postage refund for returned items.
    • 21st Jan 17, 11:07 PM
    Postage refund for returned items. 21st Jan 17 at 11:07 PM
    I am a regular customer of a well known big tv shopping channel. I consider their postage to send items out is rather excessive compared to other companies...but don't get me started on that! My question is this - I have heard Martin say recently, and have since read on here that if you purchase on-line, you have 14 days to change your mind and return (at your expense) in this case you should expect to receive a full refund plus the cost of postage to you. If I order from the tv channel's website then return within 14 days, should I expect a full refund including postage? I have returned stuff in the past and have only received a refund of the item itself. To be honest, because they say you have 30 days to return I have usually left it til the last minute to return, but if they are obliged to refund postage for a return within 14 days then I would return more swiftly. Any guidance on this?
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

192Posts Today

1,453Users online

Martin's Twitter