Vouchercloud?!

I apologise as this is a winners thread but does anyone ever win on Vouchercloud? Im starting to feel like its spam. Please share your thoughts. On another note i have won 11 competitions in the 1 year since joining!! Thanks all.

Comments

• One-Eye
    One-Eye Posts: 66,444 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Many people win on Vouchercloud. Some even post in I won! I won! I won!
  • Misslayed
    Misslayed Posts: 14,173 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper
    I've moved your post to Compers Chat Corner, you may get more replies here. :D
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
  • JamboDP
    JamboDP Posts: 41,286 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    I won a HP printer package in November worth over £250 was delivered within 7 days of notification of win.
    I do it just for fun and whatever I win is a bonus
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,894 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    m33ch10 wrote: »
    I apologise as this is a winners thread but does anyone ever win on Vouchercloud? Im starting to feel like its spam. Please share your thoughts. On another note i have won 11 competitions in the 1 year since joining!! Thanks all.

There have been winner posts on here but if there hadn't been it wouldn't have meant there are no winners from the site.

The chances of winning are probably quite small as each competition is likely to get thousands or tens of thousands of entries.
    Some of those entries will come from MSE a percentage of those entries will be from MSE users with forum accounts and the smallest percentage will be registered users who post in IWIWIW (it looks like you post less than 10 % of your wins and I post less than 1% of mine).
  • Thats good to know thanks everyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport