Morrisons Christmas bonus.

z1a
z1a Posts: 2,522 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
Anybody else missed out on this years bonus because they'd either unticked or ticked the postal communication option when they registered their card originally?

Comments

• sarahj1986
    sarahj1986 Posts: 1,612 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    I’ve not changed my communications with Morrisons but we’ve not had anything from them regarding Christmas bonus so just assumed they weren’t doing it this year. Gone are the days when you could get a £40 voucher!
    :money::rotfl::T
  • z1a
    sarahj1986 wrote: »
    I’ve not changed my communications with Morrisons but we’ve not had anything from them regarding Christmas bonus so just assumed they weren’t doing it this year. Gone are the days when you could get a £40 voucher!

Neither have I, Phone them on 0345 611 6111, select "Speak to an adviser" option, and if you're lucky they'll send you vouchers through post. They are doing with me anyway. I can't remember opting in or out of postal comms. - so long since I got the card.
  • olgadapolga
    olgadapolga Posts: 2,273 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    I've not had anything from Morrisons either and also just assumed that they weren't doing a bonus this year. I seem to remember the vouchers were given out through the tills last year.
  • z1a
    I've not had anything from Morrisons either and also just assumed that they weren't doing a bonus this year. I seem to remember the vouchers were given out through the tills last year.

I only know because cashier asked me for my bonus card, and I asked "What bonus card?"
  • I have missed out as well, I complained to customer services who implied it was a random mailshot. I emailed HO, who said I had opted out of marketing, despite them having sen tme marketing in the past. I have changed my preferences but they didnt seem to be that bothered. Rarely get any "special " till vouchers now either. It was good whilst it lasted
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure