Anyone want to join me? Awaiting Mortgage decision...

Comments

• neo2020
    neo2020 Posts: 50 Forumite
    neo2020 wrote: »
    And the same to you. Still no word on the valuation so far even though it was done at 10AM today... SHOW ME THE MONEY!

And finally, mortgage offer confirmed by text. Will wait for full details tomorrow.

:beer:
  • mancdude
    mancdude Posts: 46 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Well done guys that was pretty painless :beer:

Movement today for me has consisted of authority to proceed for help to buy, so underwriting process will commence now. Valuation day hasn't been set as development not open until tomorrow to arrange. Hopefully, pending no queries, I'd imagine the underwriting approval will come through by the weekend having seen your timescales? Here's hoping :)
  • neo2020
    neo2020 Posts: 50 Forumite
    mancdude wrote: »
    Well done guys that was pretty painless :beer:

Movement today for me has consisted of authority to proceed for help to buy, so underwriting process will commence now. Valuation day hasn't been set as development not open until tomorrow to arrange. Hopefully, pending no queries, I'd imagine the underwriting approval will come through by the weekend having seen your timescales? Here's hoping :)

Yes, or might even be done tomorrow. Good luck with it!
  • Hi I'm getting on board this thread! The waiting is killing me! We are going through a broker as its a shared ownership property. DIP given 2 eeeks ago with Halifax, valuation done on Tuesday (11/10) had a cool yesterday as husband needed to send most up to date bank statement showing child benefit goes into his account and now as far as we are aware it's with underwriting. Husband is doing it in his name only which some lenders don't like. I'm just freaking out, is this a normal process to carry out valuation THEN going to underwriting? Sleepless night last night I hope we find something out before the weekend so we can relax and continue on this very stressful journey!
  • Hi new on the forum. Full app went in 26/09 more docs requested 05/10 plus informed valuation instructed now all quiet. FTB new build and self employed.

Tearing my hair out and can't sleep at all. App is with precise.
  • jo3ler
    jo3ler Posts: 11 Forumite
    neo2020 wrote: »
    And finally, mortgage offer confirmed by text. Will wait for full details tomorrow.

:beer:

Same as, confirmation text yesterday and offer by email from Broker today, hopefully on the doormat when we get home too! Absolutely buzzing! I can't believe it!

Good luck to everyone else still waiting, keep the faith!
  • Levs01
    Levs01 Posts: 224 Forumite
    Re mortgage application back to the underwriters after finally making them happy with the info provided. 48 hours till decision, or more likely, they ask us for more information, I'm sure they have got my blood type or inside leg measurement yet!!
  • It's horrible waiting, we had our offer last week and for me it's just as stressful with the solicitors, as soon as you have the offer you just want it done and dusted. We have also found out that our searches will take 6 weeks to come back as the person that deals with it for our local authority has retired and not been replaced.
    Apparently the draft contracts were sent from our sellers solicitor today so hopefully we can get in before Christmas.
  • mancdude
    mancdude Posts: 46 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    No movement today at all - the optimist in me says underwriters have done their bit and we're just awaiting the valuation prior to an offer coming through but the pessimist in me says 'OH MY GOD WHATS GONE WRONG' :rotfl:

Hopefully I'll hear something tomorrow!
  • 8/10/16 Offer made and accepted on new build
    9/10/16 Mortgage in principle submitted by mortgage advisor- referred by lender
    10/10/16 Assessment by underwriters
    11/10/16 MIP issued
    13/10/16 full application submitted by mortgage advisor

Nervously waiting!!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills