OneTwoTrade

Comments

• jimjames
    jimjames Posts: 17,607 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    RealTrader wrote: »
    Im sick of reading poor reviews for OneTwoTrade, I use this trading platform and have done for some time never had any issues, excellent service and great insights into the market. I found that trading with them really helped bridge the gap between an expert and inexperienced trader. Whats with all the fuss about non FSA/FCA regulation I swear that banks are and look what they did, Its not a scam guys get on it and see for yourselves.

So as a happy customer you decided to search google for bad reviews on OneTwoTrade and really felt it was worth joining up on MSE purely to tell us how great they are.

Some people might believe it but sorry I'm not convinced.

Fuss about FSA/FCA regulation - you mean the rules that help make sure we aren't being ripped off when investing? Which would appear to be exactly what OneTwoTrade are looking to do.
    Remember the saying: if it looks too good to be true it almost certainly is.
  • jamiex
    jamiex Posts: 207 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Posting on here really shows how desperate they are.

The whole thing is a scam (well, technically, it's not a scam because you agree to being fleeced when you sign up, if you bother to read the terms and conditions).

Once you've put your money in you have very little hope of getting it back again.

I urge anyone who is reading this to avoid this company like the plague.

Any professional or semi-professional traders will not be stupid enough to sign up to OneTwoTrade. They are targeting people who don't know any better. I'd suggest that the people they're targeting probably shouldn't be spread betting in the first place.

May I recommend IG Index, Plus500, or any other reputable and regulated spread betting firm if you're really that eager to lose your money.

Buying physical shares is probably a more sensible option, and that's what I have opted to do.

Regards,
    Jamie
  • Jordonjd
    Jordonjd Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited 29 November 2013 at 11:33PM
    I signed up to onetwo trade the other day, I'll spare the long boring story of why I joined but now I have read the t&c's on their website I've realised it's going to take some luck and patience for me to break even.

I had deposited £200

I need to bet through that amount before I can make a withdrawal

There is a £50 or 1% withdrawal charge

I'm in a year long contract with the £4.50 charge for inactivity per month

If I wanted to close account this month I believe I would need to bet the £200 and end up with £299.50 just to be able to withdraw the £200 I had initially deposited.

There is far more in the terms of use designed to keep your money especially if your offered a monetary bonus for a deposit (have to bet through deposit and bet amount between 3-20 times before withdrawal allowed). I have been advised that these terms of use are out of date and I will be emailed an up to date copy but I don't think this is true or going to happen, but I will amend my comments if this happens and turns out to be true.
  • I'm a former employee and I beg everybody to STAY WELL CLEAR of OneTwoTrade

As soon as I realised how much of a scam it was I made a swift exit. I would also urge anybody who wishes to have a successful career in finance to stay well clear of this company. They are making money from the small print in their terms and conditions and also by expoiting their staff.

Unless I am mistaken, OneTwoTrade's website features no office address, they are constantly moving between different temporary serviced offices around the city, this is not coincidence, this illigitimate operation does not want to leave any breadcrumbs.

I would call them cowboys, but I don't want to offend any actual cowboys out there. As I said, give OneTwoTrade a wide berth!!!
  • I have already had one post removed from this forum where I expressed my opinions of OneTwoTrade, it was probably one of these crooks trying to cover themselves, now let's see how long these posts last.
  • Ark_Welder wrote: »
    From their terms & conditions: "Activity on ONETWOTRADE is not regulated under the Financial Services Act or any other financial investment regulatory provisions"

Anything that claims to offer 70% returns in 30 minutes should be avoided.
    It is regulated by the Lotteries and Gaming Authority in Malta. I saw and I have been reading about registrations.
  • Ark_Welder wrote: »
    From their terms & conditions: "Activity on ONETWOTRADE is not regulated under the Financial Services Act or any other financial investment regulatory provisions"

Anything that claims to offer 70% returns in 30 minutes should be avoided.
    It is offered 75-80% return payout including you can set time frame expiry each 10 minutes. It depends from the asset you trade.For example, EUR/USD payout is 80% while USD/JPY 75%. Mostly brokers offer this range payout.
  • pratsam wrote: »
    Hi Guys,
    I do not have time to read all the posts, and I am sure some are paid to spoke on behalf of onetwo trade. Well my advice is to stay away from them. I have done betting on their sites and when I try to try to withdraw my money they come up with weird rules and regulations. To close my account I have to pay £50 and If I dont trade with them they will steal £4.50 from my account every month. Save yourself and do not think even of doing trade with them

They are trading company.How much does the bank take as monthly account maintenance? Money has a price.
  • jimjames
    jimjames Posts: 17,607 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    They are trading company.How much does the bank take as monthly account maintenance? Money has a price.

Er, nothing?

In fact they pay 5% on some accounts
    Remember the saying: if it looks too good to be true it almost certainly is.
  • Onetwotrade is regulated in Malta.OneTwoTrade was declared the market leader .Trading tutorial. Trading strategy. Payout 110%. Daily technical analysis and market review. It can be traded with currencies, commodities, indices and stocks. You must see it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure