Vista print calendars for 99p with code!

For a really cute, personalised xmas present, go to the vista print website where you can upload your digital photos (for free) to be made into a personalised calender. Get one wall calendar for 99p instead of £9.99 or three for £9.99 sintead of £25.49!!! Go to the vistaprint website and use the code asos25

Comments

• love2save
    love2save Posts: 832 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 23 October 2010 at 12:41PM
    These are available for free anytime...just pay for delivery. Register with vistaprint and the daily free emails will arrive. I have used them for years, they are especially good for postcards and notecards etc ;)

Forgot to add...don't forget to use Quidco, £2.50 for a first 'free' sale
  • Festa
    Festa Posts: 23 Forumite
    For a really cute, personalised xmas present, go to the vista print website where you can upload your digital photos (for free) to be made into a personalised calender. Get one wall calendar for 99p instead of £9.99 or three for £9.99 sintead of £25.49!!! Go to the vistaprint website and use the code asos25
    Where do you put the promotional code please?
  • tia1803
    tia1803 Posts: 767 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    it wont accept the code????
    2013 wins...angry birds knex.
  • natschic
    natschic Posts: 57 Forumite
    try this.... log onto www.vistaprint.co.uk/savings9 it worked for me:money:
    :j
  • mrroy
    mrroy Posts: 57 Forumite
    Bewere when you place your order.
    I have read that you can get caught into signing up for some kind of club
    and take monthly payment out of your credit card unless you tick a box
    to stop this happening.
  • Rainey_LB
    Rainey_LB Posts: 1,226 Forumite
    mrroy wrote: »
    Bewere when you place your order.
    I have read that you can get caught into signing up for some kind of club
    and take monthly payment out of your credit card unless you tick a box
    to stop this happening.

Once you have placed your order it takes you through its special offers, including for some free trials for a website of your own and such like, if you take it then don't cancel you get charged monthly....so either don't take it or remember to cancel.

I have used Vistaprint for a long time for both business stationery for my OH and Calendars etc at Xmas, never had any problems.

The delivery charges can sometimes be quite high if you want a quick delivery, but to be honest I always select the cheapest (longest wait) but my orders normally arrive much quicker.
    :hello:
  • robstersgirl
    robstersgirl Posts: 2,813 Forumite
    edited 23 October 2010 at 3:54PM
    I have used Vistaprint for years and never had a problem , I used them for alot of my wedding stationary and have always been reallly pleased the only thing I would say is that the slow delivery option never takes as long as it says , so I'd pay for that as it's the cheapest option and not much difference to the standard delivery.
    I even used their free business cards as favour tags :)
    5615_114406723394_700618394_2231089_6537636_n.jpg
    MSE- The Glitchhikers guide to the galaxy :)
  • I posted about this before got the details wrong, so I'm now correcting myself.

To get this offer go online to Vistaprint.co.uk/asos25

Previously, I thought asos25 was a discount code, which was wrong.
    Just ordered one myself using the above web address and it worked fine. It's an easy process to upload photos to make your callandar and they don't charge you for uploading.

Take care with the check out process as they do try to get you to buy extras (especially watch out for the xmas return address labels at the end) and watch out for their different postages options.
  • Sorry, everyone: my mistake. I couldn't find out where to put the code either, but I just found out it is actually part of a special web address. So go to vistaprint.co.uk/asos25. Watch out for them trying to make you add to your order. At the end they are bit sneaky trying to get you to buy some return address labels and nearly got me that way!
  • The calanders are lovely too. I ordered 5 for £9.99 when the offer was on last week and received them today, really pleased with them :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure