Huawei G300 £65 from Tesco

Comments

• RebekahR
    RebekahR Posts: 5,980
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Wow ok. Thanks for the warning! Yup went through quidco here as tcb are not good at paying out i've found previously and I have some money due in quidco any way for paying out.
  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    RebekahR wrote: »
    Wow ok. Thanks for the warning! Yup went through quidco here as tcb are not good at paying out i've found previously and I have some money due in quidco any way for paying out.

Ignore the "warning"!

See post #211
  • sillygoose
    sillygoose Posts: 4,794 Forumite
    Right, put aside isme, it looks like a better deal on very.co.uk (sister site) for the same deal method.

Phone is £99 delivery is free to a shop near you using collect+ service (isme do the same service)

Topcashback are offering 8.08% back for the next 4 days.

99 (-8.08%) = £91

code 2AVKQ is for £30 off for a new account spend over £60 (if you open a credit account)

£91 - 30 = £61 net!

Going for it.
    European for 3 weeks in August, the rest of the year only British and proud.
  • Billy bargain!! :j
  • Kernel_Sanders
    Kernel_Sanders Posts: 3,617
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    edited 22 September 2012 at 9:30PM
    Quentin wrote: »
    Ignore the "warning"!

See post #211
    I think she was referring to your warning about my warning :)
    If not, then she would have seen it when her post appeared.

I must say, several people have posted that they have got this phone throuh Isme but I don't recall a single one mentioning they got a phone call. Furthermore, do Isme state anywhere that you will not get your order if you don't happen to be near your phone when they call, or even that they may call?
    sillygoose wrote: »
    Right, put aside isme, it looks like a better deal on very.co.uk (sister site) for the same deal method.it.
    Ahh, so I could have another bite of the cherry. I'll have to cut down on the procrastination first though.
  • I got a phone call, my SIL didn't. Both got our phones, both have cash back currently at tracked stage. Go figure...
  • LuSiVe
    LuSiVe Posts: 1,059
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    I got a missed call from them while I was at the dentist and still got the phone fine a week ago. Cash back didn't track yet though.
  • melb
    melb Posts: 2,873
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    any recommendations for the best sim to get for this - at the moment i've just got the cheapest nokia with orange and put credit on as i need it but find i'm using it more and more. Also OH is spending ,more time in Spain for a few days at a time and this is eating up my credit just texting back and forth. Maybe we could get one each as his contract is just a monthly rolling one. This phone would also presumably let us use the internet in spain using Wifi for free? is there a deal that would suit us in terms of calls/texts between UK and Spain please?
  • Quentin wrote: »
    Accepting the call (which everyone gets) is the only way you will get the phone as it's part of their security/credit checks!
    Ignore this; it's been discredited (just like Isme dis-credited me:))
  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    edited 23 September 2012 at 3:39PM
    Ignore this; it's been discredited (just like Isme dis-credited me:))

No.

(You were "dis-credited" because you refused to speak to them when they made a security/id check up on you)

You then posted here a warning not to accept any phone calls from them as this would prevent us getting any tcb cashback. This was incorrect advice!

(But on a separate subject of phone calls from them, they do persist in ringing up once you are an account holder with "marketing calls" which may need "assertive" action to get ceased if you'd rather not have them!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure