Try Me Free Hunt

Comments

• m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    3010 wrote: »
    The Splenda has got a receipt for carrot cake on the back and it looks quite nice. So I thought I'd make that to try it out before sending of the tmf form. As it will give me something it put on the form in the box.

Oh, you mean the recipe! I understand now.
  • I bought mine in Morisons....wish I hadn't bothered. £7 up the chimney!
    3010 Posts: 5,420 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    m1kjm wrote: »
    Oh, you mean the recipe! I understand now.

Sorry I have just reread what I typed no wonder no one understood what I meant. I was typing on my phone and the predictive text must have changed some of what I typed as I has missed some letters out. :o :rotfl:
  • m1kjm
    Sorry I have just reread what I typed no wonder no one understood what I meant. I was typing on my phone and the predictive text must have changed some of what I typed as I has missed some letters out. :o :rotfl:

I gathered that was what had happened but I couldn't for the life of me work it out. I hadn't even noticed that there was a recipe on the back of the box tbh - I was too busy trying to find room in the cupboard for that big box.
  • flyer
    flyer Posts: 2,210 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Does anyone have the Dairylea details. I can't find them in first post. As a matter of interest, what has happened to the last thread?
    Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
  • m1kjm
    flyer wrote: »
    Does anyone have the Dairylea details. I can't find them in first post. As a matter of interest, what has happened to the last thread?

I thought Dairylea had expired now, and Dormouse said she was going to give us a new thread because the previous one got too long.
  • chels
    chels Posts: 1,287 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    flyer wrote: »

The Dairylea TMF ended 31.08.12, I just got mine in by the deadline. Links to previous thread(s) is at the bottom of the first post.
  • Dormouse
    Dormouse Posts: 5,617 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    m1kjm wrote: »
    I thought Dairylea had expired now, and Dormouse said she was going to give us a new thread because the previous one got too long.
    That's exactly it. :D The thread was too long, it had been running since 2008 so I thought it was too confusing to have all the old chat there. New thread makes it easier to search, and I've finally managed to get the 1st post up to date again.

The link to the previous threads (yes there were at least 2!) are at the bottom of the 1st post. :cool:

And yes, Dairylea has expired. :(
  • Dormouse
    anabelinda wrote: »
    I bought mine in Morisons....wish I hadn't bothered. £7 up the chimney!
    Have you tried emailing them?
  • Dormouse
    I must be weird as I understood it :rotfl:
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure