Onepoll £39.90 and no surveys for days!!

Hi All,

Just a quickie question, my Onepoll balance is at £39.90 just 10p away from a pay out. But I haven't had a survey for days - Prior to reaching this balance I was getting at least a couple a day and on the day I reached the £39.90 there was still surveys to complete but suddenly dissappeared?

Anyone else experience this?

Thanks in advance.
Oh I do want to live in Countryside.......with the kids, pets and LOTS of books.........
£2020 in 2020 challenge #90 - £274.37/£2020
2020 penny challenge

Comments

• Yes, this always happens. Onepoll strenuously deny it, but check out their Facebook page, it happens to everyone. Apparently it's for "Quality Control" purposes - yeah, right !! Quite what the reasons for it are, I have no idea, other than to avoid payout out for a few days and annoy the hell out of people.

But you will eventually get the 10p survey you need, cash out, then lo and behold there'll be loads of surveys waiting for you, which other folk have had available for days.
  • Thanks Ebe, glad I'm not the only one. I will be signing up to their FB page too.
    Oh I do want to live in Countryside.......with the kids, pets and LOTS of books.........
    2020 penny challenge

• It always annoys me how long it takes them to pay out also.

A couple of times it has taken them over 28 days to pay and only when I have contacted them, have they sent me the money.

Last time it was exactly 28 after the request that they made the payment.

Does anyone else have this issue?
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Pretty much everyone, as is indicated by the numerous threads frequently posted :)
  • System
    sugartree wrote: »
    Hi All,

Just a quickie question, my Onepoll balance is at £39.90 just 10p away from a pay out. But I haven't had a survey for days - Prior to reaching this balance I was getting at least a couple a day and on the day I reached the £39.90 there was still surveys to complete but suddenly dissappeared?

Anyone else experience this?

Thanks in advance.

Did you get another survey yet Sugartree? :A I am in the same situation for a few days now :o
  • Hi Rachel, I did get more surveys about a week or so later. I requested payment by paypal and still waiting. Hoping it comes in time for my Xmas do, if not hopefully towards a last few xmas bits lol
    2020 penny challenge

• System
    I hope it arrives in time for you sugar. Unfortunately they seem to take 4-5 weeks at the moment, but you never know, they might get organised before they go home for the Christmas break! xx
  • jules888
    jules888 Posts: 552 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I was 5p off the £40 about 3 weeks ago.Very frustrating.kept checking loads for surveys and got screened out.Finally after a few days got to the £40.Was pleasantly surprised 10 days later the money was in my bank.Previously had to chase them up about it.
  • System
    I am coming up for a cashout again already. Think it has taken under 4 months for me this time. Sitting on £34.45 with a £5 credit for a product trial due to go on :)
  • nat21luv
    nat21luv Posts: 3,434 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Cashback Cashier
    Same katy, Im waiting on a £5 survey to credit, its been nearly 2 weeks and after contacting support they have said they are waiting for other respondents to complete their surveys. What a load of poop. Im on £36.95 so the £5 would take me over.
    £20k in 2023 = £2718 £2023 in 2023 = £196.41 Grocery challenge £250= £195.80 **MONEY MAKES ME HAPPY**
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure