Lost the plot!

I lost the plot, completely.

I have suffered a complete and total meltdown. I have no idea what money we now owe.

My tenant is hundreds of pounds behind with the rent, so I sorted them a payment plan. Its time I did the same with me.

I have no clue when I will be debt free. I need to sort myself a goal for this week or next week now.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4562075&page=33

is my old diary.

I found out I had ovarian cancer. I have struggled to cope with it all. Ive had an operation and I am moving forwards. Need to get my old drive back.

I am clean living and clean eating.
I am back on the ebay wagon.

Need to snowball again.

Hope you are all with me. x
Trying to shift that debt!

Comments

• Ok, heres the bad news. First projections show it will be 54 months before I am debt free. My income has been reduced and I have had to cut my hours a lot. I am also having many hospital appointments and dealing with family matters.

My ongoing target is to claw that date back. I will be looking to be debt free in March 2019. I cant see that improving any time soon, so best just keep nipping away at it eh?

First things first, and a small but necessary target of 3500 pounds for central heating.

:)
  • Dear Skint,

So shocked to hear your news. Please take care of yourself. :)
  • Cheers JAT. I am just needing to reasess and move forward now. I was not able to share at all. I now can but will occasionnally need some support. x
  • Hey Skint

Share as and when you do or don't need to. You poor thing. My Mum had breast cancer and thankfully removed. Are you clear now? I hope so, chin up lass and big hugs xx
    Debt - CCV £3792
    CCB £1383 (took a hit for a holiday)

Loan 1 £1787
    Loan 2 £1683
    Total £8601 Was £39302
  • I am in progress. Got my head around it all. Need to get back on track, onwards and upwards xx
  • Here all the way hun xx
    Debt - CCV £3792
    CCB £1383 (took a hit for a holiday)

Loan 1 £1787
    Loan 2 £1683
    Total £8601 Was £39302
  • Right here with you SBO. So sorry to hear your news. Onwards and upwards indeed xxxx
  • thanks, - means alot.

The great mysteries of our time are still with us like... when you detail no over seas postage on ebay - why does someone in the Ukraine or Thailand want your old jeans?

same as when you detail home collection available evenings or weekends and people say "can we come wednesday morning?"

I will go for a nice run later, to keep me strong. Then I shall list ebay and I might have a glass of wine. Just one though!

Thinking how we can move forwards again and how we can try to clear this debt when I have only half the income I used to.
  • Good luck SBO!

HBS x
    "I believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another."

"It's easy to know what you're against, quite another to know what you're for."

#Bremainer
  • Thanks for the good thoughts. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills