Be a Stunner for Summer - Slimming World support thread 2017

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    beanielou wrote: »
    3 1/2 off this week.

:j:j:T:T well done:D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Well done to all the losers.
    However I have just had my first packet of crisps this week!!

Good for me as 3 weeks ago I would have 2-3 per day, shocking really.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,571 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    beanielou wrote: »
    3 1/2 off this week.

That's fantastic beanie . Delighted for you. :T

Pleased for you too Unlucky and bubbs but sorry you didn't get your 2 stone. Shiny next week??

So no visitors yet denise . You can stick to your plans.

Ham hash was delicious. I went a bit easier on the cumin as sometimes it can be overpowering.

Snacked on the 2 extra sausages this evening. I'm much more a savoury person.

I'm feeling quite slim at the moment but trying to put off WI to give me maximum time after my holiday.
  • Tete_en_l'Air
    Tete_en_l'Air Posts: 7,134 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Just rushing in to report a 3lb gain please :o Not a surprise, have been thoroughly down in the dumps about spraining my ankle right before my half marathon and eating lots of comfort food, as well as not being as mobile as usual.

Still in pain this morning, really want to run the race (it's on Sunday) but I know I need to be sensible as I could make it a lot worse.

Going away for the weekend today, will only be home Tues-Thurs next week before going away again so I feel a bit meh about the whole SW thing tbh :(

Will be in touch again next week anyway - have a good weekend all! xx
    Weightloss: 14.5/65lb
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Well done ChocolateTeddy, Bubbs and Beanielou on your losses

Topgirl, thanks for the tip to only eat the top half of the batter. I'm not good enough to have no batter, but that's a good compromise, and you get the best bit of the batter.

Busy day today getting ready to go away. I'm not working, hubby is finishing at lunch time, so we will be setting of as soon as our daughter gets home from school. Just hoping traffic isn't too horrendous.

Today's plan:
    Breakfast - fruit and yogurt
    Lunch - beef salad (using up left over salad stuff)
    Dinner - pizza. Hubby and daughter are having bought pizza. I am using a chicken breast as the base

HA - milk and cheese
    HB - none
    Syns - none planned

And as I'm away for the weekend, I have those planned too.
    Saturday's plan:
    Breakfast - fruit, cereal
    Lunch - Fish (with only the top batter!)
    Dinner - speedy chilli back at our holiday cottage

HA - milk
    HB - cereal
    Syns - batter, ice lolly

Sunday's plan:
    Breakfast - fruit and cereal
    Lunch - picnic - SW quiche, sliced meat, salad, humous, bread
    Dinner - HM kievs, potato salad, asparagus and corn on the cob

HA - milk
    HB - cereal
    Syns - bread, butter, humous

Monday's plan:
    Breakfast - fruit and cereal
    Lunch - buying out, possibly a sandwich
    Dinner - pasta bake

HA - milk and cheese
    HB - cereal
    Syns - lunch

I will be over on my syns, but saved them up all week, and should be okay with my weekly total
    Zebras rock
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Just rushing in to report a 3lb gain please :o Not a surprise, have been thoroughly down in the dumps about spraining my ankle right before my half marathon and eating lots of comfort food, as well as not being as mobile as usual.

Still in pain this morning, really want to run the race (it's on Sunday) but I know I need to be sensible as I could make it a lot worse.

Going away for the weekend today, will only be home Tues-Thurs next week before going away again so I feel a bit meh about the whole SW thing tbh :(

Will be in touch again next week anyway - have a good weekend all! xx

Hugs. It's so difficult when you lose your mobility. The weight will soon come back off once your ankle is better, and you feel happier.

Take care of yourself and enjoy the weekend
    Zebras rock
  • Abbafan1972
    Abbafan1972 Posts: 6,889 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Morning all.

Weighted in at group last night, +1lb which isn't too bad considering I normally weigh in on Saturday morning and I'm still within my target.

So I'm not weighing in now till a week tomorrow, so I've got time to get back on track.

I want to get just below my target of 10st.

Loving this warm weather!
    Striving to clear the mortgage before it finishes in Dec 2028 - amount currently owed - £43,915.98
  • rjhammond91
    rjhammond91 Posts: 306 Forumite
    Weighed in last night. - half a lb xx
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,571 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Weighed in last night. - half a lb xx

I know I keep saying it but they all count! Well done rj.:T
    That's great that you had such a small gain abbafan. That's ideal for being at target. Not sure how you plan to maintain. I know the official line is have some extra HEXs but that's not my way. I tend to have extra syns when eating out and stick to SW at home. It works most of the time.;)

You and lush are doing really well to plan your weekend's food while you're away kathrynha. Just shows you can have a good time and do SW. :)

I always think it's good at this time of year as salads are plentiful and enjoyable when the sun's shining.:)

So sorry to hear about your ankle (and the gain:() tete. Hopefully there will be other races you can sign up for so the training won't be wasted plus you've had all the Body Magic. I think you're more likely to be feeling meh with yourself than SW. Hope you'll feel more positive after a break.:(

Today's EE plan:
    B: NAS grapefruit, 2 fried eggs, HEB toast, HEA milk for drinks
    L: LO hash with extra veg (finishing off mushrooms and tomatoes) and pickled cabbage
    D: Lidl's pulled beef with veg (probably babycorn and mange tout) and some sort of potatoes (chips or mini roasties)
    Syns: ignoring the beef (1.5 for whole pack) but looking forward to a glass or two of wine in the sunshine!:D
  • Ruthy1604
    Ruthy1604 Posts: 543 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    + 1/2 lb for me this week.

Really fed up as I've been good food- wise. But I've not done my usual level of activity due to a bad chest so I suppose its that.

Had 2 glasses of wine last night to commiserate :(
    10lb to lose & keep off in 20204.5lb/10lb:rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family