And now the fuse is lit...

Comments

• elantan
    elantan Posts: 21,018
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    OMFG one of my fave has a diary ....hey handsome ... how u doing ? in my best Joey Tribiani voice
  • ZTD
    ZTD Posts: 24,327 Forumite
    elantan wrote: »
    OMFG one of my fave has a diary ....hey handsome ...

Who? Where?
    how u doing ?

I'm doing fine - how've you been?
    in my best Joey Tribiani voice

If Matt LeBlanc started calling me handsome, the ole bargepole would be coming out to play... :eek: :rotfl:
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "We were born and raised in a summer haze." Adele 'Someone like you.'
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • elantan
    Forumite
    lol aye bit it was just his seductive tone I was using ... still me wee and wild :)

I'm doing good, lost my log in details for a while so ermmm wasn't around much

so a mortgage eh, your all grown up now ;)
  • ZTD
    I'm doing good, lost my log in details for a while so ermmm wasn't around much

I would have thought you'd know them off by heart by now... ;)
    so a mortgage eh, your all grown up now ;)

Not exactly, I had a mortgage when I was 28... :p
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • elantan
    Forumite
    well you know that whole keep me logged in thing ? I used that ... then got a new phone and the laptop lost my passwords etc ... and well you know how useless I am with tech ? still not any better :)

yer no meant he grow up ... no matter whit age he are
  • ZTD
    Well, mini-beast is blizzarding. Not much snowfall as such, but due to the strong wind, loads of re-arranging of what is here.
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,816
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    Been snowing & very very windy here too.
    Very cold.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • ZTD
    beanielou wrote: »
    Been snowing & very very windy here too.
    Very cold.

May sure you stay out of it. Windchill being described as being like -10C here... :eek:

Everybody's wanting Mrs E's heated throw now... :rotfl:
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,816
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    ZTD wrote: »
    May sure you stay out of it. Windchill being described as being like -10C here... :eek:

Everybody's wanting Mrs E's heated throw now... :rotfl:

Mrs E's heated throw needed here that's for sure.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • ZTD
    So...just seen a news report with some people stuck on the A66.

In this weather.

When it has been telegraphed for weeks.

There's just no helping some people.
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport