Budget App

On a recent episode of Shop Well For Less, they showed a budgeting app where you took a photo of till receipts with your mobile which were then analysed to show where your spending went each month. Does anyone know which app it was please? Thank you. JellyBean

Comments

• geek1981
    geek1981 Posts: 184 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    you can get a Monzo account which automatically tags transactions and create nice reports on your spending based on categories. Also you can set monthly spend goals on specific categories and track them.
  • Anthorn
    Anthorn Posts: 4,362 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    geek1981 wrote: »
    you can get a Monzo account which automatically tags transactions and create nice reports on your spending based on categories. Also you can set monthly spend goals on specific categories and track them.

Also available on CYBG B. The difference between CYBG and Monzo is that CYBG has FSCS protection and Monzo doesn't. Overall, I'm reserving my judgement while waiting for the Starling Bank app which is currently being gradually released in a closed Beta. Starling is said to have comprehensive budgeting functions but we'll see. Starling Bank also has FSCS protection. Overall Starling is targeted at Millennials but according to info I've received, anyone can get it assuming a reasonable credit history.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure