ilovecashback is a SCAM.

12346»

Comments

• ocelot20
    ocelot20 Posts: 21 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Hello,

Been a member here for a long time. But I don't post at all. I have been keeping a eye on Ilovecashback as I had a little over a £20 waiting to be paid to me from them. I lost all hope of seeing that money about a month back when the website completely vanished.

Today for some reason I thought I would check the website. Surprise the website is back up and trading again. My £20+ was still there and I have requested to withdraw it via paypal again. Fingers crossed I and all of you can get your money which is rightfully yours.
  • DanB9
    DanB9 Posts: 13 Forumite
    ocelot20 wrote: »
    Hello,

Been a member here for a long time. But I don't post at all. I have been keeping a eye on Ilovecashback as I had a little over a £20 waiting to be paid to me from them. I lost all hope of seeing that money about a month back when the website completely vanished.

Today for some reason I thought I would check the website. Surprise the website is back up and trading again. My £20+ was still there and I have requested to withdraw it via paypal again. Fingers crossed I and all of you can get your money which is rightfully yours.

Maybe there is some hope, I have logged in today too and my confirmed amount is there, requested withdrawal via bank transfer so we will see how this goes!
  • Al1x
    Al1x Posts: 1,653 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Just wondered if ilovecashback is working for anyone else? the page isn't loading for me today. It was working for me a few days ago.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure