Campaigns Corner

Former_MSE_Zorica
Former_MSE_Zorica Posts: 178 Forumite
Stoptober Survivor Xmas Saver!
edited 17 August 2021 at 4:13PM in Campaigns corner
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the new Campaigns Corner board!

This will be a trial board that will be the place for you to post and discuss any campaigns with a MoneySaving theme you think people should be aware of and also voice any problems you face as a consumer.

Some previous campaigns we've highlighted include: Get Safe Online Week plus we've asked you to let the Financial Conduct Authority know your thoughts on the financial services industry and had tons of feedback in our 50 Word Moneyfesto.

In the spirit of the MSE Community, offering any help or tips you may have to others is of course, encouraged.

Our hope would be to get the big industry watchdogs and governing bodies involved to provide help and tips and answer some of your questions, and hopefully find some solutions to the issues you raise.

Follow the Forum on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
Join the MSE Forum
Get the Free Martin's Money Tips E-mail
Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
Point out a rate/product change
Flag up a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com

Comments

• meher
    meher Posts: 15,910 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    a bit like the speaker's corner :D clever idea

hope it was ok to say so :o if i shouldn't have posted, please feel free to remove it
  • Can we have a campaign to give posters who offer great advice here and are regularly PPR'ed WITHOUT any right of reply?

What have the mods got to hide - whatever you think it is not your little club.
  • Hello ladies and gentle men. Im new to this, can anyone help me out.
  • pogofish
    pogofish Posts: 10,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Hello ladies and gentle men. Im new to this, can anyone help me out.

You would help yourself best by going back and reading the Forum Rules and posting guide that you confirmed you had read and understood during signup. This explains all you need to know about using MSE.

Links are at the top of the page if you can't find your way back.
  • Savings for advertisers on B2B sites, that is fee advertising for all, alleviating poverty through trade in the Commonwealth thereby reducing overseas aid. Anyone interested?
  • Hi,

We're new to MSE but would like to keep the subject of Fuel Taxes in the Public Eye by way of campaigns. We've helped to keep £30 billion off of Fuel taxes in recent years but with fuel prices currently low we know that the Chancellor is planning a hike in fuel taxes for the next election.

Is this the area where we can post out views?

Advice welcomed.
  • pogofish
    pogofish Posts: 10,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    FairFuelUK wrote: »
    Hi,

We're new to MSE but would like to keep the subject of Fuel Taxes in the Public Eye by way of campaigns. We've helped to keep £30 billion off of Fuel taxes in recent years but with fuel prices currently low we know that the Chancellor is planning a hike in fuel taxes for the next election.

Is this the area where we can post out views?

Advice welcomed.

If you are posting on behalf of an organised campaign, then you will need to get clearance from the mods.

Posting from a normal account like this will likely get you banned as a spammer.
  • :T

I am totally in agreement
  • kah22
    kah22 Posts: 1,826 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    In the not to distant future the UK will make one of the most important decisions in its recent history. A decision that will affect the lives of our children and theirs

That decision is whether or not we should stay in or leave the EU. I'm for staying in.

It would be great if we could have a forum where we could discuss the Pros and Cons of each argument and in so doing help members better understand the issue should: social, economic and political at stake.

Could we have such an In/Out Forum?

Kevin
  • Squire_Fulwood
    Squire_Fulwood Posts: 389 Forumite
    edited 21 July 2019 at 3:14PM
    kah22 wrote: »
    In the not to distant future the UK will make one of the most important decisions in its recent history. A decision that will affect the lives of our children and theirs

That decision is whether or not we should stay in or leave the EU. I'm for staying in.

It would be great if we could have a forum where we could discuss the Pros and Cons of each argument and in so doing help members better understand the issue should: social, economic and political at stake.

Could we have such an In/Out Forum?

Kevin

This is a money saving forum and not a political platform.
    It's not my fault your honour, they made me do it.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback