LuxStyle Quickmax invoicing scam

Comments

• wealdroam
    wealdroam Posts: 19,181 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Ellis1234 wrote: »
    I also received a product I didn't order, followed by letters stating that if I didn't pay they would start a debt collection case against me. Yesterday I filled in an online dispute resolution form with the European Commission. I received an email last night from Luxstyle saying they were going to close the case and I could keep the product ( That I didn't order!!!!) Hope this helps��

What is this 'online dispute resolution form with the European Commission' you speak of?
  • Presumably the one on https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr
  • I tried the link for European commission and its for people who reside on Eu.. Any idea where we can lodge this at if we're outside Europe?
  • Any updates from the folks in Singapore on this? Thanks....
  • I also received a product I didn't order, followed by letters stating that if I didn't pay they would start a debt collection case against me. Yesterday I filled in an online dispute resolution form with the European Commission. I received an email last night from Luxstyle saying they were going to close the case and I could keep the product ( That I didn't order!!!!) Hope this helps😊
  • Look for a dispute resolution European Commission form, it's easy.
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Jojo00 wrote: »
    I tried the link for European commission and its for people who reside on Eu.. Any idea where we can lodge this at if we're outside Europe?

What have you got to lose ?

Are we still in Europe ?
  • bryanleejm wrote: »
    Hi may I know the update on your situation now? I am from Singapore too and I'm facing the same problem.

I received 2nd reminder from this company. Should i make a police report?

I don't want to sign the form as there is a statement that says "i did order but did not received the item". This is not true as i did not order, even though i just click their page to see.

Any advise from Singapore side?
  • Same thing has happened to me. Except LuxStyle has now contacted an Australian Debt Collector who is harassing me. Everyone needs to report them to the Danish Consumer Ombudsman and call the ASIC, the ACCC and Scam Watch to report them.
    I'm emailing back the Australian Debt Collector to explain the situation but now they're threatening me with receiving a bad credit rating if I don't cough up $90 for a product I did not order and also did not receive. They also want me to fill out that form signing an acknowledgment that I ordered from them which I did not. It's terrible an causing so much anxiety. I hope it get sorted soon.
  • Hi i was scammed by luxstyle too now ausdebt collector emailed me and asking me to pay $117 due in 7 days.i emailed luxstyle and told them why did i got an email from audebt while i have yold them the other day that i used their product in 2weeks but nothing happened so im returning it.im going to post it today.hope they will close the invoice soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure