IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Elite Management (midlands) LTD - 19 min over stay

Comments

• Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,345 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Carl1231 wrote: »
    Threatening email from zzps (ignored) today but still no POPLA code or even a reply from Elite Management.

Have you complained to the BPA yet?
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • villab0y
    villab0y Posts: 13 Forumite
    For some reason I couldn't log in and no email I tried was registered but discovered this old username I've used before. Weird.

Anyway, have complained to BPA and heard nothing. Had nothing from the parking company either so am now wondering what to do next? Have ignored the ZZPS correspondence.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,614 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Emails to the BPA normally get a reply within days; send it again.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • villab0y
    We did it through the contact form on their website. Is there a more efficient way? An email address?
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,345 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    villab0y wrote: »
    We did it through the contact form on their website. Is there a more efficient way? An email address?

aos@britishparking.co.uk
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • villab0y
    Awesome, will send one off to them. Thanks
  • villab0y
    Ok received this email from ZZPS...

Does this mean the ticket has been cancelled? Or just that ZZPS won't pursue any further..?

hxxps://ibb.co/hNqomF
  • villab0y
    Also, logging into the appeal/payment site with the pcn and ref number brings up an 'account unavailable' page.
  • villab0y
    Any ideas?
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,614 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    That reads to me that the BPA did act on your contact where you complained, and so the PPC can cancelled it due to the time taken to respond. But email the BPA, obviously, and ask.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure