IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

UKCPS the official update

Comments

• beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Sorry to say that my suspicions go much deeper than just a PPC being suspended by the IPC.

UKCPS are of course a nasty company but, so are all the members of the IPC who no doubt joined the IPC because it was an easy ride with the kangaroo IAS who very rarely approved appeals.
    Indeed ALL IPC members should be suspended/banned due to mal practice.

This decision is out of character with Gladstones/IPC as they have flouted many times their duty as a ATA.

In correspondence I have seen, Lord (Tariq) Ahmed of Wimbledon, appears to think there is nothing wrong with IPC ?
    Marcus Jones MP thinks the same ?

Shortly, we hope, the DCLG will make public their plans with the private parking industry. It seems that the DCLG has ignored many valid points given in a consultation to which many here responded to.

No doubt Gladstones/IPC have been monitored and if the DCLG acted in a proper and professional manner it would be the IPC who are suspended as being an ATA.
    The IPC being run by Gladstones is simply not fit for purpose

I therefore conclude that the DCLG needed to see at least some credibility from the IPC and the best way to do this was to suspend a member, could have been any member ?

If this assumption is not true, then the IPC with their invisible assessor should come clean and explain why UKCPS has been suspended ...... but the IPC is not a credible ATA and never will be.

I understand that Theresa May is a straight type of person and would be horrified if she discovered that her departments were against the British public that she has vowed to protect.

Anyone writing to Mrs May should now include their reasons as to why the IPC is not suitable in this scammers industry.

Right now it's +1 to the IPC and zero for the BPA
  • Well it seems important to flag more clearly on the forums that people should not knee jerk respond to a UKCPS ticket...
    Still dont know whether to go the IAS route and thereby reveal identity and without any evidence to contradict their no doubt false photos.
  • pappa_golf
    pappa_golf Posts: 8,895 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    catrin_666 wrote: »
    Well it seems important to flag more clearly on the forums that people should not knee jerk respond to a UKCPS ticket...
    Still dont know whether to go the IAS route and thereby reveal identity and without any evidence to contradict their no doubt false photos.

you have asked for advice , advice has been given

now do what YOU want

close the door on the way out
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • beamerguy
    Well it seems important to flag more clearly on the forums that people should not knee jerk respond to a UKCPS ticket...

I have never had need to use the IAS so unable to say what their web site requires.

The main point is that you are the Keeper and not the driver.

It would be interesting to see how they perform with a company they have suspended ?
  • pappa_golf wrote: »
    you have asked for advice , advice has been given

now do what YOU want

close the door on the way out

Hmm interesting stance

I haven't had any advice yet on whether to go to IAS or not - just to

a) contact DVLA ( I have immediately )
    b) Contact MP (I will)
    c) not to contact UKCPS ( I wont)

Its the IAS Im not sure of and I have a deadline of Sunday. The experts are here.
  • pappa_golf
    Combo Breaker First Post
    the IPC cannot and will not offer an appeal service for a company that is (in their own words) "AOS membership currently inactive" https://www.theipc.info/aos-members/u

so do what YOU want , any company that is not in an AOS cannot get your details from the DVLA , and would be shot down in court
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • beamerguy
    Hmm interesting stance

I haven't had any advice yet on whether to go to IAS or not - just to

a) contact DVLA ( I have immediately )
    b) Contact MP (I will)
    c) not to contact UKCPS ( I wont)

Its the IAS Im not sure of and I have a deadline of Sunday. The experts are here.

In general it is said not to use the IAS as they are useless and your appeal will be declined anyway.

But in the current situation with the PPC, it would be new waters for us.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    What about their new member. Joined today....

https://www.theipc.info/aos-members/w
  • pappa_golf
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 21 October 2016 at 8:25PM
    oh my god , that makes the rest look good

although , he still does not look to be registered with companies house
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • beamerguy