EXPIRED Build a Bear Gingerbread Man or Gingerbread Lady £5 each One day only

Comments

• I managed to order 2 boy ones about 30 mins ago but not had a confirmation email did anyone else receive theres? x
  • serenlas wrote: »
    It said it was in stock but when I clicked to add it to my basket, it came up with that 'limited availability' message and didn't do anything :( Been refreshing for ages now. Is it a lost cause? I can't get to a shop, I live too far away and I'm working tomorrow anyway!

This has happened to my twice, very frustraiting! Are you going to give up? I know the build a bear fb page said its out of stock online, but some people still seem to be managing to get them!
    Working my butt off to buy the house of my dreams!
  • Don't give up i managed to order a boy 10 minutes ago :) x
    :santa2:Christmas Challenge:snow_laug
    To be in the 11's Only 13lb to go :j x
    :xmastree:
  • feclmum
    feclmum Posts: 216 Forumite
    I managed to order 2 boy ones about 30 mins ago but not had a confirmation email did anyone else receive theres? x

i did but not straight away
  • I will keep trying til the end of I'm a Celebrity but my bed is calling! Perhaps it's a sign that I have spent too much already ;)
  • I gave up on getting one.....then just before bed I thought I'd have one last check.....and I got one! No refreshing required, I got a dressed boy for £9, minus the £4 voucher they sent me the other day So it worked out the same price as an undressed one, £5! :xmassmile

Only problem is I still couldn't get a girl, and I can't give my son without giving my daughter so the search continues.....
    Working my butt off to buy the house of my dreams!
  • The home page now shows the offer to be instore only. I have fired off another email to them and am hassling them on Facebook. Have a sick child at home from school and have had very little sleep. God help them!
  • i've been refreshing the girl page for about half an hour now but no joy:( has anyone else been trying this morning?
  • OOOOH I'm normally 40 minutes away from my nearest store but I am heading right by one later! Just got to decide if they are worth it!
  • I have, inbetween feeds and nappy changes, nothing!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure