Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• Hi everyone

I can't see any multi on the muller single yogs, does anyone know if there is instore in asda?
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi everyone

I can't see any multi on the muller single yogs, does anyone know if there is instore in asda?

I don’t think they currently have a multi - they are between offers and setting the high price to comply with the promotions law (so ripping people off for a while :D).

Anon
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 10 February 2018 at 1:51PM
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    There!!!8217;s been some great suggestions on here on how best to use the W conditional spends. I!!!8217;m ignoring them for now as I!!!8217;m still hoping that the postie will deliver mine today. I don!!!8217;t want to spook it:)

I!!!8217;ve just banked some Yeokens, done a pasta/ flour stocktake, filled in an application form for an Iceland bonus card. Don!!!8217;t really want to use it to save but wondering if I might get some offers on the back of itand now I!!!8217;m going to write my lists for today.

Weather is horrible. I intend to go shoplifting:o:p

With your Iceland card you should receive some opening offers - I think it might be on their webpage. My Iceland card tooks months to arrive and then when it arrived it came with no coupons etc. I contacted them and they said that they would send me some gift vouchers and 5 £1 vouchers arrived in the post. I cant remember how I contacted them - either by email or via twitter messanger ...
    Anyway no gaurantees but something to bear in mind
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • frequent
    frequent Posts: 4,938 Forumite
    Options
    BP double points on Ultimate fuel ( exp 01/03/18 )

Stack with 5p off a litre when you buy 2 selected products.

To swipe card before or after ?
    Back to square one, no apg, no comment.
  • josie_ann57
    josie_ann57 Posts: 1,458 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Afternoon elite, Sainsbobs has pedigree Tasty Bites chewy cubes, mega pack boxes containing 5 large bags. No sel but scanning at 20p in my area. Its a big yellow box with red stripe down one side. bc ending 151542:)
  • mhoc
    Options
    Does everyone know about Glenliven(??) yogurt on COS buy from Sainsburys - get £1.50 back and its only £2 so final price is only 50p in real money. There are 3 flavours and remember to look for better dates at the back of the shelf.

I ran out of Mullers - I expect everyone still has dozens of them. I liked the pistatio ones but otherwise OH and Errant son eat the rest, they are too fiddly for me :)

Still no sigh of these small hippeas packs but I did find the Shopimum free sauce :D
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 10 February 2018 at 2:02PM
    Options
    Persil all in one dw tablets box of 28.
    £1.25 Iceland.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • mhoc
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    I agree totally mhoc. I’m pleased I only have 2 children, I’m unsure I could cope with anymore. The difference in the pace of their lives and ours is huge. They fly around the world at the drop of a hat, travel to London for a party etc and cram so much into every minute of the day that it leaves me breathless.
    DS is just back from Manila/ Hong Kong but is home later today. DD is in Liverpool on a one day course but will be home later too.....and here’s me sat in my dressing gown trying to work out the cheapest place to buy fabric softener :rotfl:

Exactly - I think even in my extreme youth I never had the energy to cram in half the things they manage to cram into an average weekend. Its like they are terrified of having gaps where they are doing nothing.
    I've managed to dress, organise whats for dinner and been to Mr T for cashback items, done all of the receipt uploads - on a wet miserable February day I think thats quite impressive :)
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Good morning everyone.
  • izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    edited 10 February 2018 at 2:03PM
    Options
    curl_girl wrote: »
    Persil all in one dw tablets box is 28.
    £1.25 Iceland.

Are these this week's special Iceland 7 day offer please curl girl ?

Just wondering if it's a store specific buy.

thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport