Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Comments

• Have a lovely rest of weekend beanielou :)
    If you have built castles in the air, your work should not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

Solicitor/survey savings 300/1700
    Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
  • Butti
    Butti Posts: 5,014 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    ZTD wrote: »

Don't forget the eyes.

71YSZjg%2BgmL._SY355_.jpg

Well that was what I was looking at and thinking !!!!!!....alternatively a knitted burka?
    (Maybe not the best with Scottish weather!)
    Debt LBM (08/09) £11,641. DEBT FREE APRIL 2021.
    Diary 'Butti's journey : A matter of loaf or death'.
    Diary 2 'The whimsical tale of the Waterbed of Debt'
    48% off mortgage

'one day I will be rich and famous…for now I'll just have to settle for being poor and incredibly sexy'. Vimrod Member of MIKE'S :cool: MOB
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,118 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Plodding on.
    Not at my best.
    Feel all I do at present is moan.
    Had a chat with my GP through the week.
    As we know muscles dont work properly.
    As I get older the nerves dont work as well.
    So this adds to the problems.
    My anxiety levels are quite high.
    I have had 3 falls this week.
    As I said to GP I just struggle so much at the thought of being a burden.

So from now on in I am going to try hard to only concentrate on the mortgage free part of this diary which is what is was for.
    I will not be posting so much.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,230 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    No! We like you posting! Doesn't matter if it's not positive or about money.

Beanie :(:(
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • We will worry if we don't see you regularly.
    Mortgage at 01.01.14 £119,481.83:eek: today £0 Emergency fund £5.5/5.5k & £200/200 cash.:jWeight 24/02/19 14st 7lb now 11st11lb determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes. Progress not perfection.:T100%through my 1% mortgage challenge. 40.25% through my pb challenge.
  • beanielou
    We will worry if we don't see you regularly.

Dont worry~~i do enough worrying for every one:rotfl::rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    In other news my energy supplier had halved my DD payment.
    Now lovely as that was we are just coming into winter & I feel the cold.
    Luckily was able to put it back up to there I thought it should be.
    As I would much rather not owe them any money.

• Bah to not feeling too good. Don't be a stranger though!

Hurrah for the energy costs - whichever way you look at it, that one is a positive.

Hope you're not being battered by the storms up there!
  • beanielou
    Bah to not feeling too good. Don't be a stranger though!

Hurrah for the energy costs - whichever way you look at it, that one is a positive.

Hope you're not being battered by the storms up there!

Missed us so far.
    To peak through the night.

Have no milk.Tis off:(

• Just checking that you apply for the Warm Home Discount of £140 via your electric supplier?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback