Buy a new mattress from Costco or Argos?

I've been wanting to buy a new mattress from Costco for a while now. They do a Silentnight Cambridge Latex Miracoil one for £246.73 and next week I have a voucher for 17.5% off.

However, Argos have got a 7 day event on reducing many of there beds and mattresses by Silentnight.

Does anyone know which mattress in Argos comperes to the Costco one, (Argos don't seem to have one named Cambridge) or can anyone offer advice on which may be the better shop to buy from!

Many Thanks

Sarah:D

Comments

• We have had to return our silentnight bed to argos as the quality was poor and the replacement wasnt much better the springs are starting to hurt already! However i would say argos can be a bit stuffy about returns sometimes where costco are brilliant for accepting returns. I dont know what the comparison would be though but i would say the costco ones look excellent.
    "The darkness has no answers"
  • albalad
    albalad Posts: 1,194
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    anything from costco is generally of a great quality , already a keen price along with the passport 17.5% off and there tremendous returns policy........ i know where i would rather spend my money !

Edit ; just a thought ...... costco don't do home deliveries , where argos will
    "The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page."
    happy travels !!
    "No matter where you go, there you are."
    albalad
  • I bought the cambridge single mattress from costco and just under the year of having it the springs went. There returns policy at costco is good and as I thought it was just my bad luck, I brought another cambridge mattress from them. So I waited for it to be delivered (about 10 days to 2 weeks it comes direct from silent night) then returned the faulty one to costco for my refund. I have to say tho that I think the springs are going again but my teenager has not complained yet. I hope this helps
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure