Toms Shoes discounts?

Does anyone know if there are discounts/vouchers/promotional codes going for any websites out there that sell Toms shoes? I would really appreciate it! It needs to be a UK site to save the trouble of ordering abroad as need to shoes delivered by 30th August.

Comments

• slybuys
    slybuys Posts: 230 Forumite
    BrooksyOx wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there are discounts/vouchers/promotional codes going for any websites out there that sell Toms shoes? I would really appreciate it! It needs to be a UK site to save the trouble of ordering abroad as need to shoes delivered by 30th August.

Its unlikely you will find them cheaper/you know why they're priced how they are right?
    "One Pair Sold = One Pair Donated" - So basically you get the feel good feeling for paying more to donate to someone...

Retailers are unlikely to cut costs as there isn't any room for movement on the List price they pay to Tom's

http://www.tomsshoes.co.uk/our-movement/movement-one-for-one

You may find a free delivery one though :) HTH
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I don't think they do discounted pairs. I looked hard and the best I could come up with was second hand on ebay. I did see a few reputable sellers on ebay selling them (Shuhu for example) but not saving more then the odd pound or so.

Agree with the above: the reason they cost is so the extra cash can go to helping people in poverty in 3rd World Countries, not paying as much for a paid you gotta wonder if this would still happen and so if the Toms would be worth as much.

Many poor imitations from China going around: they look worse then Uggs from what I have witnessed on the streets and fall apart very quickly!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure