FREE Butcher's Choice trays 400g - any variety (Clicksnap)

Rikmano
Rikmano Posts: 554 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
edited 9 May 2017 at 6:04PM in Freebies (low spend)
FREE Butcher's Choice trays 400g

LINK INFORMATION

Offer valid for:

Butchers Choice Beef Chicken Peas Carrots 400g, Butchers Choice Chicken Broccoli Carrots 400g, Butchers Choice Lamb Peas Carrots Potatoes 400g

Offer terms and conditions

- Find me in the Pet food aisle.

- This offer is valid only for the purchase of one Butcher's Choice tray's 400g - any variety.

- Where the amount shown is a cash value (eg £1), this is the reward you will receive when buying the product and successfully submitting your receipt.

- Where the offer is shown as "Free", you will instead receive the full purchase price paid for the item.

- This offer is available from any of the specified retailers, subject to availability, and can only be redeemed once per offer period.

- Promotion ends on date listed.

- For offers available instore, you must buy within the dates specified; for offers available online, you must receive delivery of your order within the dates specified.

- Items which are reduced to clear or reduced in price due to short shelf life are not eligible.

AVAILABLE AT: TESCO, MORRISONS

Dogs Enjoy! :)

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 9 May: The cashback site Quidco is offering a ‘free’ 400g tray of any variety of Butcher’s Choice dog food until Fri 12 May. To get it for ‘free’, you’ll have to buy the item from either Tesco or Morrisons and upload a photo of your receipt via the Quidco ClickSnap website or via the dedicated ClickSnap app. Quidco says your cashback should arrive in your account within 2-3 days.

We’ve seen offers like this finish early before, so it’s worth going quickly if it’s something you’d like. It’s worth remembering cashback is never 100% guaranteed, so look on it as a bonus rather than a certainty.

Big thanks to Rikmano for the original spot!
[purplesignup][/purplesignup]

Comments

• terryf
    terryf Posts: 36 Forumite
    First Post
    Not available at Morrisons, Weymouth
  • loranius
    loranius Posts: 1,090 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    The app Checkoutsmart run also by quidco has the same deal but you can also purchase from Pets at Home.

You can do both and get 2 free per person - but you need separate receipts i.e. buy one on one receipt and another on another, as your claim for 1 will get rejected if you buy two on one receipt.

I have done this already and got my money refunded i.e. free.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure