Topcashback, Quidco and Shopitize app deals thread - post all deals and codes

Comments

• Luckystar
    Luckystar Posts: 1,062 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    COS Freebie - Brother's Hop cider 300ml - only valid at Morrisons/Morrisons.com
  • Luckystar
    Luckystar Posts: 1,062 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    FREE Today on COS - the collective kids big tubs yoghurt 440g valid from Tesco/Sainsburys/Waitrose. Choice of 3 flavours - strawberry n raspberry, mango n peach or banana n vanilla
  • Checkoutsmart:
    Two free packs of Fire & Smoke chicken from Coop - ending soon
    Free Hovis 800g loaf - ends today (also on Quidco/Clicknap but you can't claim same offer/combine receipts etc.)

Topcashback/snap&save:
    Free Emlea & Robinsons squash & £1 off strawberries - ends in 3 days

Shopmium
    Free Warburtons Plain Thin or Cinnamon & Raisin Bagels (Morrisons ONLY) ends soon
  • Topcashback/snap&save - extended to 16 July:

85p minimum spend/cashback on Emlea double cream

£1 minimum spend/cashback Robinsons 1 litre squash

£1 off £1 minimum spend/cashback strawberries

I think the offers are valid at any shop that provides an itemised receipt. Robinsons is £1 in Morrisons & Iceland, Elmlea is usually 85p & strawberries are £1.19 in Lidl
  • melbury wrote: »
    I bought pet insurance through Topcashback 10 days ago, but it didn't track and they said there was no guarantee I would get paid. When I had completed the purchase and clicked off the insurers website the usual box that appears saying your visit has been recorded didn't show.

Anyway to cut a long story short, I cancelled the policy today.

Topcashback's view was that cashback is merely an incentive to go with a particular provider and that payment is not guaranteed. If it isn't a sure thing, why do the various companies say they will pay it?

The seemed to think that I am the only person who is influenced by how much cashback a company is paying as to whether or not that is who I buy from.

Do any of you go with specific companies just to get the best amount of cashback?

This forum is for app shopping queries. There is another forum for website queries answered by a TCB rep
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=72853577&highlight=topcashback#post72853577

Its always worth comparing prices to include cashback - even though cashback is not guaranteed. If cashback sites are not helpful, you can complain through Resolver or go to the Ombudsman. https://www.resolver.co.uk/
  • melbury
    melbury Posts: 13,251 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    This forum is for app shopping queries. There is another forum for website queries answered by a TCB rep
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=72853577&highlight=topcashback#post72853577

Its always worth comparing prices to include cashback - even though cashback is not guaranteed. If cashback sites are not helpful, you can complain through Resolver or go to the Ombudsman. https://www.resolver.co.uk/

Sorry, didn't realize:o
    Stopped smoking 27/12/2007, but could start again at any time :eek:

• Its currently on Shopmium with 50% off it you buy 4.
    However, its £1.43 at Asda but if you buy 5 its £4 (Mix/match - PORRIDGE POTS - 5 FOR £4.000

So after £2.86 cashback (50% of original price,) it works out at about 23 pence each.

They should be in the breakfast cereals - rather than chiller yogurts or cheese - but not easy to find and staff may not know where it is in shop.

The Mango is very nice and an easy low calorie portable snack
  • Daphne01
    Daphne01 Posts: 22,145 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Not sure if this is the right place but you can get £2.50 extra when spending £10 over the bank holiday weekend at Topcashback

https://www.topcashback.co.uk/bonus/aug-2017-BH-bonus
    A strong man stands up for himself, a stronger man stands up for others.

• Same offer on Quidco too but only in certain stores
    Debt free and busy treating myself:)

No more toiletries/make up until I've used what I've got stashed since Jan 2011, graduated October 2012. Restocked Dec 13..damn those sales
  • daisycha
    daisycha Posts: 59 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 8 September 2017 at 5:59PM
    Get Proper Corn butter & Almond Popcorn for 20p a bag using CheckOutSmart when you shop at Tesco and do a Brand Guarantee comparison against Sainsbury's. Tesco are selling Proper Corn for £1.59 Sainsbury’s are selling them for £1.00. COS will refund you 80p per bag and Tesco will refund you 59p per bag via your receipt. Claim up to 12 times and enjoy!!

Brand Guarantee will not work at Tesco Express but will work at Tesco Metro.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure