Swagbucks Challenge May 2013

Comments

• littlestar1981
    littlestar1981 Posts: 1,595
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    janeken wrote: »
    I have an iPad Paul and ticked the box but I still got the same treatments as Cath.

My questions were on the Kindle Fire HD and I got to the end and credited! Complete hit and miss.
    OU Student! - ED209, SDK125, DSE212, SK124, DSE141, SD226, DXR222, DD303, DD307 = BSc Psychology
  • pumpkin1964
    pumpkin1964 Posts: 229 Forumite
    paulshorse wrote: »
    There's a Peanut Labs survey about car rental that looks like it's broken. I completed it but the final page says 'one or more questions require further input' and it just keeps reloading the page endlessly. I tried using the back arrow on the browser and it let me back in but just then took me to the same page. I had to click out of it and now the survey's appeared again on the PL wall but it won't load at all

Same happened to me
  • mikecmr
    mikecmr Posts: 75 Forumite
    the voting survey worked fine here!
  • janeken
    janeken Posts: 348 Forumite
    LarLar wrote: »
    My daily surveys don't show up until after 4.30pm.. it's the same everyday. Is it the same for everyone?

389/90. :j

Yes it's the same for me. They used to appear at 3pm.
  • MazzyStar_2
    MazzyStar_2 Posts: 46 Forumite
    Just a quick question, after ordering an Amazon voucher how long til it arrives?
    Ive not ordered yet but have a birthday coming next month and was wondering when I should request it by?
    Swagbucks 2014 earnings - £25
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    MazzyStar wrote: »
    Just a quick question, after ordering an Amazon voucher how long til it arrives?
    Ive not ordered yet but have a birthday coming next month and was wondering when I should request it by?

Order it as soon as poss, it can take up to 14 days, but some have said they are still waiting. Once you have had an email saying voucher code is in your swagbucks account, then you can keep the code there until you want to email it to someone or add it to your own amazon account, but once it is in your amazon account then it becomes yours and can't be transferred on.
  • MazzyStar_2
    MazzyStar_2 Posts: 46 Forumite
    CathWales wrote: »
    Order it as soon as poss, it can take up to 14 days, but some have said they are still waiting. Once you have had an email saying voucher code is in your swagbucks account, then you can keep the code there until you want to email it to someone or add it to your own amazon account, but once it is in your amazon account then it becomes yours and can't be transferred on.

Ah ok thank you. I was trying to save for a £25 voucher but only just have enough for two £5 at the moment. I will order those ASAP :)
    Swagbucks 2014 earnings - £25
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    cuckoo clock got me 8SB
  • hanb
    hanb Posts: 464 Forumite
    Happy Birthday just got me 10SB in search! I've never won from a search before!! :D Out of curiosity, if you've won once on search is it likely to be a while before you win again?
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Hi hanb
    I think I saw it wrote before that its one about morning, late lunch and then the evening. So If you've just won you won't until several hours later.
    Sometimes you can get four, but the most I've had is 3 and sometimes just the two.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure