Postal, Text and Phone Competitions - Part 19

Comments

• RedCardinal
    RedCardinal Posts: 3,166 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    today's answer 677

text SUDOKU 677 your name and postcode to 65700 cost £1+ snr
    or
    phone 0901 292 5009 and leave your answer and details calls cost £1.02 plus any network extras.

There is one prize per week, answers change daily (MON-FRI) each entry gives you one go into the draw. For every five text entries receive a sixth entry free
  • RedCardinal
    RedCardinal Posts: 3,166 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Lakshmi7 wrote: »
    CFM

Text DAY plus your answer A, B, C or D to 63103.

Answer: D) 19

Texts cost £1 plus your standard network rate.

You may enter as many times as you like but you will be charged for each entry.

For every second text entry you make, an extra free entry will automatically be entered into the prize database.

For example, 1st TEXT = 1 entry made (1 TEXT charged at £1 + std network rate). 2nd TEXT = 2 entries made (1 TEXT charged at £1 + std network rate and 1 TEXT not charged). 3rd TEXT = 1 entry made (1 TEXT charged at £1 + std network rate). 4th TEXT = 2 entries made (1 TEXT charged at £1 + std network rate and 1 TEXT not charged) etc.

The total cost of every two TEXTS (3 entries) is therefore £2.

This special offer must be claimed on the same day of original first text, so both your first and second texts must be made on the same day for you to make 3 entries in one day, and will not carry over to another competition.[/QUOT

Seems to have closed early-just texted lines are now closed you have not been charged.
  • melvis
    melvis Posts: 6,006 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi guys

Last week's Woman's Own was a "Bumper Issue" so I'm assuming it covers 2 weeks as there wasn't a new one in the shop tonight. I'll check again on Thursday when I go for my other mags xx
    Small business owner 🧵 Ex MSE comper 🏆 Student loan repayer 💴 Romanian dog rescuer 🐕 Hopefully a cost of living survivor 🤞🏻
  • Salsa16
    Salsa16 Posts: 1,756 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Win a Samsung Series 6 Full HD 46” LED 3D TV, a Samsung 3D Blu-ray and DVD Home Cinema System and a full set of Disney Pixar DVDs including The Incredibles, Up, A Bug’s Life and Ratatouille, a Brave Blu-ray and a selection of Scotty Brand fresh veggies.

Scotty Brand food and Disney Pixar’s Brave family come from the same country, which one is it?
    Answer: 1) Scotland

Call: 0900 586 2137
    Text: SSMCOMP1 followed by your answer (1), name and full address and email address to 85858

Calls cost 61p a minute for two mins max, texts cost £1.50 plus standard network rate. Lines close at midday on Thursday22 November.
  • Salsa16
    Salsa16 Posts: 1,756 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Win a meal for 10 at Chaopharaya in Edinburgh. Prize is non-transferable.

Name the capital of Thailand?
    Answer: 1) Bangkok

Call: 0900 586 6737
    Text: DR4 followed by your answer (1), name and full address and email address to 85858

Calls cost 61p a minute for two mins max, texts cost £1.50 plus standard network rate. Lines close at midday on Wednesday 21 November.
  • davidrpj1
    davidrpj1 Posts: 10,081 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker
    From Richard's Cakes: http://en-gb.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=387015664707411&id=190130674395912

As Christmas is only around the corner we have decided we will be running a Christmas competition!! we are asking for children up to the age of 14 to draw a design onto a flat 6inch circle piece of paper and on the 8th December we will pick one lucky winner to come on over to us here at our shop in Manchester on Sat 22 Dec, where they will turn their drawing into a 3d cake alongside us!!! If you know or have any children that may be interested in this then please send all entiries to 62 flixton Road,Urmston, Manchester, M41 5ab. xxx
  • weeowens wrote: »
    Hi,mousytrap

I've no idea why you cannot see it.
    There are four comps that are not showing for you.All four are posted on MSE,the other three being on the main board.
    There is no further info than is in the above piccy so having the link will not help any.

Ta, OK now.
  • Lakshmi7
    Lakshmi7 Posts: 339,945 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    CFM

Text DAY plus your answer A, B, C or D to 63103.

Answer: C) 2011

Texts cost £1 plus your standard network rate.

You may enter as many times as you like but you will be charged for each entry.

For every second text entry you make, an extra free entry will automatically be entered into the prize database.

For example, 1st TEXT = 1 entry made (1 TEXT charged at £1 + std network rate). 2nd TEXT = 2 entries made (1 TEXT charged at £1 + std network rate and 1 TEXT not charged). 3rd TEXT = 1 entry made (1 TEXT charged at £1 + std network rate). 4th TEXT = 2 entries made (1 TEXT charged at £1 + std network rate and 1 TEXT not charged) etc.

The total cost of every two TEXTS (3 entries) is therefore £2.

This special offer must be claimed on the same day of original first text, so both your first and second texts must be made on the same day for you to make 3 entries in one day, and will not carry over to another competition.
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    :A :A :A
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.;)
  • Lakshmi7
    Heart Four Counties

Listen to Heart Breakfast every morning from Monday 26th until Friday 30th November as you'll get the chance to win.

Each day either Stuart or Natalie will race around the track in a different car... the question is 'what time will their lap be?'

Be ready to text in your guess, starting with the word RADIO to 82122, when they announce it on air and you could be winning an amazing thrill seeking experience.
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    the question is.;)
  • Lakshmi7
    ... Street Birmingham.

Kerrang Radio

Text the word 'WOODSTOCK' and either A, B or C to 64100.

Answer: A) Experience

Texts cost £1.00 plus your standard rate.
    the question is.;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills