I wanna 24 Studio discount code/free delivery...

Hi all,

I am due to place an order with 24 Studio and I am in need of a discount code/free delivery code to save some pennies...

Help please?

Regards Mads

Comments

• juju81
    juju81 Posts: 18 Forumite
    Hi Place An Order Of £30 Or More For Free Delivery -order Code 009, And 10% Discount-order Code 088 Actually Just Noticed 10% Finished 31/10/08 But Its Worth A Try You Never Know It Might Still Work. Hope This Helps
  • Mads84
    Mads84 Posts: 69 Forumite
    Hi Juju81,

Thanks for that... not sure if I will place such a large order though...

Regards Mads
  • ikkle87
    ikkle87 Posts: 8,449
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    033 for free delivery
    You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

xx Mama to a gorgeous Cranio Baby xx
  • 005 for free delivery on orders £20 or over
    AKA: PC

Rest in Peace Fred the Maddest Muppet in Heaven :heart:
  • jetty
    jetty Posts: 3,011 Forumite
    be careful, i was given a code and it went through, but unlike most catalogues that tell you they haven't worked, Studio don't and i ended up having to pay
    Man who run into airport turn-styles is going to Bangkok

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research ;)
  • Hiya,

just seen 2 toys that i have been waiting for in 24 Studio but would love to have some savings on top. I've got the free delivery code 021 if that helps anyone.

Anyone?

x
  • onredbull
    onredbull Posts: 403
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Hiya,
    I had an email yesterday from studio (:confused:think they are same company as studio24)that said items were 1/2 price with an extra 20% off plus a code for free delivery (£4.99). I have copyed & pasted most of the email for you.
    :beer:HTH.

EVERYTHING HALF PRICE PLUS AN EXTRA 20% OFF
    To help you plan ahead and stretch your money even further, we have put together an extra special selection of hundreds of items at HALF PRICE, then we have taken an EXTRA 20% OFF!

Spread The Cost - The Easy Way To Pay
    With Studio, you really do choose the best way to pay. SEND NO MONEY WITH YOUR ORDER, wait for your statement to arrive, then you can either pay in full or opt to spread the cost. As long as you pay the minimum amount shown on your statement, you can take as long as you like to pay - leaving you more money to spend on other things! A truly flexible approach to paying for your shopping.

FREE Postage and Packing With Your First Order*
    Simply place an order of just £20 or more, and we'll deliver your entire order for free! Just enter order code 027 at checkout.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :kisses3: "In Raising Your Children;" :kisses3:
    "Spend Half As Much Money n Twice As Much Time."
  • jetty
    jetty Posts: 3,011 Forumite
    With Studio, you never know if the code has worked until after the sale has gone through, it's happened to me loads of times before, i've given up with studio now, i bought my daughter one of their "luxury" bathrobes that were suppose to be £25 but were reduced to £9, it's thin and scrapy on the skin, the quality is absolute pants, lol *rant over*
    Man who run into airport turn-styles is going to Bangkok

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research ;)
  • Looking for a voucher for studio 24 - im an existing customer too - anyone know of any?
  • I got a free delivery code a few weeks ago by doing the competition on their Facebook page.

http://apps.facebook.com/goldentickethunt/
    Born and bred in Manchester (proud of it)
    Now living on the other side of the Pennines
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport