Sun, Sand, Sea & Slimming - Slimming World support thread 2017

Comments

• Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    tweets wrote: »
    Hello I put on not lost the 3lbis what I want to lose in the new challenge please.

you've still lost 3 stone.... :T:T:T:T

tomorrow is another day
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    you've still lost 3 stone.... :T:T:T:T

tomorrow is another day

Yah I have :j:j:j but I didn't want Kathryn putting I lost 3lb on new chart ;) unless I have when I stand on scales on Sunday :D
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    tweets wrote: »
    Yah I have :j:j:j but I didn't want Kathryn putting I lost 3lb on new chart ;) unless I have when I stand on scales on Sunday :D

Sunday is my weighing day as well x
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Sunshine - you're not really eating enough. I'd be feeling extremely hungry on what you ate! Also sweetcorn is only Free and not Speed.

Someone earlier said they'd bought pineapple, sorry can't remember who, but again this is Free food not Speed.

Kathrynha Thanks for taking over from Shala.

So sorry to hear your news Shala. I hope your OH gets the help he needs - look after yourself too, it's so easy to forget about yourself when family need help.

Welcome back Maman. Hope you had a wonderful holiday and created good memories.

Not been on plan properly this week and on totting up my syns for the week I've gone well over so not expecting a loss tomorrow at WI! As long as I'm still in target range I'll be OK with that, as I'm going on holiday Friday for a couple of weeks so may not post much as can't be sure whether I'll have internet.

Been one of the good days today:

B - SW fry up
    L - ham salad sandwich, spread with LTL mayo instead of butter (HEB + 0.5)
    D - stuffed chicken breast wrapped in Parma ham; chips & beans

Not much Speed today as have run out of most things as have been running down stocks before my holiday.

HEA - milk
    HEB - bread
    Syns - LTL mayo 0.5; soft cheese spread 2; parma ham 1.5

Denise
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,572 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    mirry wrote: »
    hi everyone, I woke up this morning thinking enough is enough.....
    so here I am, 2.5 stone overweight & 5ft1"
    I'm sick of feeling sorry for myself, I have eds3 which makes excersize difficult and I'm recovering from a broken foot. However I will not let this stop me, IM WORTH IT right :)

I have some questions because I'm going it alone, I haven't followed slimming world in years. I'm starting the extra easy plan and I will be having 250ml of semi skimmed milk a day.
    Does anyone know how many cups of tea this will make?

Also I've purchased from the co op a bag of pineapple fingers
    from the fresh fruit section, it looks like a pineapple has been cut up for you and it is just pineapple from what I can tell.
    Would this be OK as I love pineapple?

Good to hear you sounding so positive. You CAN do this and meanwhile just ask all the questions you need.

It's hard to say how many cups of tea you can have. It depends how milky you like it. What I'd suggest is that you pour the 250mls into a small bottle and see how you go through a day. After a while you'll get to see how much you use.

denise is right about the pineapple. It's free but not Speed so doesn't count in your third of Speed. Same with sweetcorn sunshinemummy although baby corn is Speed.

I had a brilliant holiday denise . Great to meet up with old friends and make new ones. I'm still getting back gently into SW. I had a great lunch and haven't eaten since. I had a few gins too but could have been much worse.

Tomorrow I will be on plan for breakfast and lunch but dinner's out again. Hopefully Friday will be better and next week 100%. It's not ideal but suiting me better than 'cold turkey '.
    :rotfl:
  • wizkid1
    wizkid1 Posts: 1,833 Forumite
    Hi everyone, and glad to see you back Maman hope you enjoyed the holiday..

My menu for Thursday if I can stick to it. I have been a bit wayward these last few days...

Breakfast.. porridge A/B. Strawberries,

Lunch. pea soup with smokey bacon.( onion leek carrot potato peas split pea lentils bacon )

Dinner. Fish s/w chips garden peas lemon beetroot. Apple clementine.

Extra.. 2 crispbreads /butter 5 syns
    5 syns..
  • Saver-upper
    Saver-upper Posts: 2,336 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Wednesday's menu:

Breakfast:2 apricots,an apple

Lunch: packet of chilli and lime chicken (1/2 syn),2 peach and passionfruit yoghurts (free)

Tea:3 vegetable fingers (9 syns),cous cous,beetroot,fried peppers and onion,

Snack: pkt of Wotsits (4.5 syns)

HEA: milk in cups of tea

HEB: 2 hifi bars

Water: about 1.5L.

Exercise: about 25 minutes brisk walking to and from school this morning.
    SPC #36 :staradminx 8.SPC7=£751.10 SPC8=£651.04 SPC9=£843.00 SPC10=£872.76
    Pinecone £301,Valued Opinions £10.50

• Saver-upper
    Saver-upper Posts: 2,336 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    kathryna,I meant to say thank you for taking over the reins from shala-moo.
    Re my target for this challenge,I have 11.5 lb to lose to get back to my target weight.I like to think I would reach that by the end of the challenge,but I accept life may get in the way a bit while on school holidays.As long as I reach it by my 50th later in September,I will be happy.
    Sooooooooooooo,for this challenge,can I put myself down for a 7lb loss.Thank you xx
    SPC #36 :staradminx 8.SPC7=£751.10 SPC8=£651.04 SPC9=£843.00 SPC10=£872.76
    Pinecone £301,Valued Opinions £10.50

• kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Welcome Mirry. If you have an idea of what you want to lose over the next 9 weeks I will add you ton the challenge spreadsheet. Don't worry if you're not sure, the target can be changed.

Tweets, I have you all sorted in my spreadsheet now. Told you you would all have to keep an eye on me and correct me :D
    Zebras rock
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Yesterday was not a bad day for me. Maybe not enough speed but at least I grabbed for free foods when hungry.
    Did well on the body magic. 7080 steps and 43 active minutes.

Today's plan :
    Breakfast - egg and asparagus
    Lunch - miso noodles
    Dinner - frittata
    Snacks - fruit and cereal bars

HA - milk and cheese
    HB - cereal bars
    Syns - there will be some ��

Body magic - aiming for 7000 steps and 15 active minutes
    Zebras rock
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors