LLoyds TSB Credit card advice (Edit: Wrong forum, empty body, please ignore :-) )

Options
davidlpool1982
davidlpool1982 Posts: 4 Newbie
edited 10 May 2017 at 3:17AM in Reclaim PPI & other insurance
sorry, wrong forum

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 26,612 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    sorry, wrong forum
    It's not the wrong forum :)

Here's your original post and my answer is below;
    I've had a look through the search engine to see if this has been answered somewhere else, but there's so much PPI stuff on the site I couldn't find it!

I took out a credit card with lloyds tsb Circa 2006ish and as per the usual story with the company at the time it was heavily "suggested" that I needed to take out PPI with the card.

Now since they spun the branches off, I am with a TSB branch and the card is TSB branded now so I'm not sure who to claim from, Lloyds who were the parent company at the time or TSB?

In means of full disclosure, I did get made redundant a couple of years ago and they did pay some of the card off until I got another job so I do feel a little icky contemplating a claim, but my parents just got a huge sum back from a loan which they had claimed off previously with no issues and to be perfectly frank, I could do with the cash!

Thanks in advance for any help you can give!
    If you complain and they agree the PPI was mis-sold, they will subtract the amount they paid you while you were searching for a new job. If you paid in less that you received, you stand to gain nothing by complaining.

Address any such complaint to either Lloyds or TSB, it will be forwarded to the correct recipient.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure