Bullying/mob mentality/cliques

Comments

• DannyBo
    DannyBo Posts: 5,227
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Lmao at you both thanking eachother in this thread....

Zzzzzzzzz
    Turn your car around.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,077
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Community Admin
    Ok.

So after the thread had come to an end and you had posted the last post. You then decided on the day of a tragic suicide to post

"However funny or sarcastic you may think your comment is - the one on the receiving end could take it to heart and...."

I would be surprised if I am the only one who believes this is in reference to today's events? I don't see any other point for the post.

And FYI my friends cousin killed themselves after Internet bullying. Internet bullying is not when people who don't know each other post under alias names. It's when Facebook and other social media sites are used to personally name someone and then makes that persons life a living hell.
  • DannyBo
    Forumite
    stephen77 wrote: »
    Your calling my post boaring. Thus calling me boaring. Some people may be very hurt by being called boaring.

Some people might know it's boring... Unless you raise pigs
    Turn your car around.
  • System
    Community Admin
    DannyBo wrote: »
    Some people might know it's boring... Unless you raise pigs

Criticising another posters spelling to make a cheap point. You're a great advert for your policy of being nice to people on the Internet!
  • DannyBo
    Forumite
    goater78 wrote: »
    Ok.

So after the thread had come to an end and you had posted the last post. You then decided on the day of a tragic suicide to post

"However funny or sarcastic you may think your comment is - the one on the receiving end could take it to heart and...."

I would be surprised if I am the only one who believes this is in reference to today's events? I don't see any other point for the post.

And FYI my friends cousin killed themselves after Internet bullying. Internet bullying is not when people who don't know each other post under alias names. It's when Facebook and other social media sites are used to personally name someone and then makes that persons life a living hell.

Thankfully, I do not post in the hope that you are the only person able to comprehend - if i did,we might as well hook up on bbm

Your friend's cousin only highlights my point.

You'd get much further ahead if you'd presume much less... ;)
    Turn your car around.
  • DannyBo
    Forumite
    Criticising another posters spelling to make a cheap point. You're a great advert for your policy of being nice to people on the Internet!

Actually. Im glad you realised it was ref to the spelling... Glad to have been of service ;)
    Turn your car around.
  • System
    Community Admin
    DannyBo wrote: »
    Thankfully, I do not post in the hope that you are the only person able to comprehend - if i did,we might as well hook up on bbm

Your friend's cousin only highlights my point.

You'd get much further ahead if you'd presume much less... ;)

For the first time ever on this site I'm going to put a poster on ignore. There's something not right about you and I am very uncomfortable interacting with you. I think despite your first post you may in fact be a terrible person!
  • DannyBo
    Forumite
    For the first time ever on this site I'm going to put a poster on ignore. There's something not right about you and I am very uncomfortable interacting with you. I think despite your first post you may in fact be a terrible person!

Ouch

That's fine.... I fully appreciate the 'lost in music' etc... And the platform... And the uneven playing field.

All's good... I just wish I knew 'how to save a life'

I don't, I'm just a softie and it hurts

X
    Turn your car around.
  • stephen77
    stephen77 Posts: 10,342
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I am trying to work out if Danny is just a hypocrite as your doing the things you want people to avoid doing.
    All with in the space one thread.
  • DannyBo
    Forumite
    stephen77 wrote: »
    I am trying to work out if Danny is just a hypocrite as your doing the things you want people to avoid doing.
    All with in the space one thread.

Only when I'm attacked
    Turn your car around.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills