Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• Ladyshopper
    Ladyshopper Posts: 2,454 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    bubbs wrote: »

I am ok thanks :D
    You are braver than me i couldnt share with someone i didnt know:o 1) i snore:eek: 2 )i might fart in my sleep:rotfl: 3) i may scratch my bum:rotfl:
    Bet you will have a ball!
    For your friends husband going to be very bitter sweet:(
    She has already warned me she snores and is bringing me earplugs. My cunning plan is to drink lots of alcohol, then I won't care! :rotfl:

It will be bittersweet for my friends husband, and I'm not sure either of us will hold it in when he scatters her ashes. He is also thinking of scattering some in Central Park, as she never got to go to New York and always wanted to. Despite that, I think we are both going to have a great cruise, and it will be good for him. By a stroke of luck his cabin is next door to mine, so I can always crash on his sofa if my cabin mate snores too loudly! :rotfl::D
    Thanks Vt , my oh thinks this is why I am unsettled at the moment, I am feeling like I don't know where I belong and am feeling quite lost, my whole life has changed so much recently, I haven't been posting much lately as I don't want to bring the thread down but finding everything really hard. I went to nans yesterday and got really upset as the calendar was on March and that was when she was last in the house, where have those 5 months just disappeared ?! Bless my oh he said he will do what makes me happy but he doesn't feel moving will :(

I am glad you have settled well X

I was quite disappointed when I saw it was clothes :p

Happy birthday Sarah, AAU and logie, hope you have all had fab days X

Bubbs I am a little scared ;)

I'm just sending you a giant hug, I don't know what else to say. :o
    Please don't worry about bringing the thread down though, this is such a supportive place. x
  • underperky
    underperky Posts: 5,217 Forumite
    Does anyone of technical abilities know if I can join ipint on a kindle ..or tablet
    tia
  • XxxX_2
    XxxX_2 Posts: 62 Forumite
    Anon wrote: »
    Good evening.

How do you know when an iPhone cable is genuine on eBay when there are so many fakes around too? 100% Genuine original is no guarantee...

Anon

I noticed Tesco have the leads for i5/6 in there £1 section. No plug just the lead. Hth
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Yeah that's pretty much it :) you can withdraw from £5- £19.99 but you incur a 5% charge, over £20 and there's no charge.
    Nellie35 wrote: »
    bubbs I didn't do any cash back apps until a few weeks ago when emerald persuaded me to try them. I now have cos & shopmium and find them very easy to use. If I can do it anyone can so go for it :D
    Well done:T i have downloaded shopmium but cant see clearly on there like cos what shops they are from
    She has already warned me she snores and is bringing me earplugs. My cunning plan is to drink lots of alcohol, then I won't care! :rotfl:

It will be bittersweet for my friends husband, and I'm not sure either of us will hold it in when he scatters her ashes. He is also thinking of scattering some in Central Park, as she never got to go to New York and always wanted to. Despite that, I think we are both going to have a great cruise, and it will be good for him. By a stroke of luck his cabin is next door to mine, so I can always crash on his sofa if my cabin mate snores too loudly! :rotfl::D

At least she has warned you, alcohol seems heavily
    involved:rotfl::rotfl:
    I am sure you will both have tears but fun and laughter too;)
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Good evening paw sniffers:D

Just sitting down with whoopsied cake and a cuppa.....off for a catch up:)
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post

Well done:T i have downloaded shopmium but cant see clearly on there like cos what shops they are from

At least she has warned you, alcohol seems heavily
    involved:rotfl::rotfl:
    I am sure you will both have tears but fun and laughter too;)

On Shopm it is any store so far as I am aware (it shows you on a map your nearest stores). Remember to get referred for a free car of Green and Boacks chocolate (refer friends for £3 :).

Anon
  • MKS
    MKS Posts: 10,328 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary

I am ok thanks :D
    You are braver than me i couldnt share with someone i didnt know:o 1) i snore:eek: 2 )i might fart in my sleep:rotfl: 3) i may scratch my bum:rotfl:
    Bet you will have a ball!
    For your friends husband going to be very bitter sweet:(

bubbs :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
  • bubbs
    Anon wrote: »
    On Shopm it is any store so far as I am aware (it shows you on a map your nearest stores). Remember to get referred for a free car of Green and Boacks chocolate (refer friends for £3 :).

Anon

Shows London area for some reason but im not near London:rotfl:
    I got a referral:T
  • bubbs
    MKS wrote: »

bubbs :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Sorry mum :p:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: i was being honest
    Hope you are ok?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure