The Swagbucks Challenge

Comments

• sarahj1986
    sarahj1986 Posts: 1,612
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    when there is a daily target set by SB do you just ainm for that or do you try and get as many bucks as poss?

Just wondering, as it could take over your life, :rotfl:

My personal aim is 170 ish per day but that's only so I won't need to Ol on at weekends. Last week was my first full week doing it and it did take mon-sun to get my 849 but I think I've learnt the ropes now. This week I did 849 in 5 days, with about 20 over. Some days I hit over 200 but others only 120. I just try to get what I can in the time I do it for. I've hit the SB target every day this week do I look forward to those bonus bucks, I probably won't log on tomorrow so won't be getting the 25 bonus. I love it, I think it's great and I'm saving my vouchers for xmas
    :money::rotfl::T
  • Apple_Crumble
    Apple_Crumble Posts: 1,054
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    edited 22 June 2012 at 8:23PM
    when there is a daily target set by SB do you just ainm for that or do you try and get as many bucks as poss?

Just wondering, as it could take over your life, :rotfl:

I try to get as many bucks as possible without SBTV (I keep that for days when I am desperate for bucks :rotfl:).

So far I have reached every daily target and today has been the best so far whith a whopping 376sb so far. I have actually managed to complete 4 surveys (23, 30, the daily 70 and a trusted survey for 100 :eek:)

Total since Monday (including the daily bonus points): 1594 :j:j

Edit: I've just done another survey worth 50sb, bringing the total to 1644sb!
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    You’re Invited

by TeamSwagBucksUK on Fri, June 22nd, 2012 at 8:00 pm
    You’re invited to the….
    SWAGBUCKS SUMMER SOCIAL

and so are all of your friends and family!
    WHAT: The Swagbucks Summer Social
    WHERE: Swagbucks.com
    WHO: YOU! And all of your friends and family
    WHEN: Thursday, June 28th
    We want you all to start the Summer off with a bang! Grab an ice cold lemonade, put on your shades, and come hang out. Here at Swagbucks, you know any party thrown by us is going to be a very rewarding one. Start sending out your invitations (referral links), because the more new Swaggernauts you bring to the Swagbucks Summer Social, the more rewarding it will be for you!
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    119./.100

much thanks to a referral getting a good search win
  • Met target again today and cashed out my 4th voucher of the month :)

Spent the £30 I'd previously earned on anniversary presents for my boyfriend; a bicycle lock and cycling jacket, how romantic, but it's what he wanted!

Now I can start saving up for my external hard drive!
  • mrsyardbroom
    mrsyardbroom Posts: 1,946
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Current download speed in our holiday caravan 0.01mbps!!!!! We have superfast broadband at home which really helps with Swagbucks.
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • 107/100 and counting, 226SB from my 5th £5 paypal request for June :j
  • misssarahleigh
    misssarahleigh Posts: 2,852 Forumite
    Sponser Pay - What consumer are you?

Credits 49SB instantly
    I get what i want. That isn't because i'm a brat or spoilt. It's because i'm determined, i work hard for it and i achieve my goals!
  • SchminkyCat
    SchminkyCat Posts: 355 Forumite
    Thanks MissSarahLeigh - just done that one, although no credits yet (although it does say in 30 mins). The profile was awful though!! nothing like me at all!! lol
  • misssarahleigh
    misssarahleigh Posts: 2,852 Forumite
    Thanks MissSarahLeigh - just done that one, although no credits yet (although it does say in 30 mins). The profile was awful though!! nothing like me at all!! lol

I only filed out the first page :eek:
    I get what i want. That isn't because i'm a brat or spoilt. It's because i'm determined, i work hard for it and i achieve my goals!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure