Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Tomorrow's is 45 points and the day after 75 then 125 .
  • HILLBERN
    HILLBERN Posts: 3,125 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    emerald21 wrote: »
    Yes I read that. They USUALLY reply but I've never known them to add the points on but then again mine was only 500. They should do and I hope they do for you. I get receipts done and then an email saying they were too old when they were not. They reply it's not done manually and so to ignore it huh.

Are you missing an Amazon voucher from them ? If so check your spam or if not email them and they do respond to that and send another code. So all is not lost lol

Oh gosh I feel so stupid, just as well I don't know these people from shoppize in person-
    I checked through deleted emails and there it was ..my £5 voucher, so obviously I deleted it by mistake,:eek: , its now redeemed and in my account:D
  • rose28454
    rose28454 Posts: 4,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Just checked my Nectar and I got 1000 points. I only did 3 small orders at Lakeland so pleased with that.
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I also only got 15 shopprize this morning :(

Worse still I got in late yesterday afternoon, managed to get the validation code for updating and then realised the battery was flat, then it complexly left my head and it was only at midnight that I remembered Id not done the days receipts :mad:

so I've lost 2 days now

I am using a different strategy now with the receipt hog one, waiting until half way through the week and then snapping all the receipts at once, non food stores firstly if I have then and then the bigger value receipts. It seems like such a long hard slog now to get to a cashout point :D
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    Good morning all...

A little link for HG ....
    http://www.orlandofarmersmarket.com/

We can usually spend a couple of hours here and then have a walk round the lake...it does tend to be not quite so busy if the weather is a little cooler but there are usually a good mix of stalls to have a browse and a few lovely food vans.

Have you ever ventured up to Winter park....beautiful place and a real insight into how the other half live. When we go at christmas we always take a drive round some of the exclusive houses to see the decorations...out of this world!
    Sunrail now stop at the rail station so if you dont fancy the drive it is really quick and easy

In fact thats how we spend a sunday in florida...mooching round the farmers market,a walk round the lake and feed the swans and then an afternoon of pure pamper shopping in winter park....and there's a couple of old guys who do a rather good boat trip around the waters of winter park...good for people and house envy!!!!

have a good day all...not sure yet what I have planned other than a trip to the post office.
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • abailey54
    abailey54 Posts: 1,581 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Morning :)

I have a 500 bonus on my nectar account today, statement says it was a transaction of £8 and there was a dunelm order I did for £8.xx so I'm guessing it was for that, fingers crossed the bonuses are starting to trickle through now :D
    Final cigarette smoked 02/01/18
    Weight loss 2017 28lbs
    Weight gain 2018 8lbs :rotfl:
  • emerald21
    HILLBERN wrote: »
    Oh gosh I feel so stupid, just as well I don't know these people from shoppize in person-
    I checked through deleted emails and there it was ..my £5 voucher, so obviously I deleted it by mistake,:eek: , its now redeemed and in my account:D

There you go , you won't do that again will you :D
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    I've trawled back on the dark side but I cant see this this weeks comparisons for the Shopotize and TCB grocery list ....
    I know that its not listed every week ...

Still thinking of items to add to the T v A list of Hipp, soup and U&G and I noticed that Homepride Spanish chicken is on one of the lists £1.70/£1 so that would add nicely to the BM and take care of some of the overage and also be another of your "at least 10 items"

Mind you at least with TCB you can get your cashback drawn down quite quickly, I only wait until I've got £1 worth. With Shopotize list now being so depleted and only getting one item a week it is going to take months to get to the £4 level ....
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • emerald21
    mhoc wrote: »
    I also only got 15 shopprize this morning :(

Worse still I got in late yesterday afternoon, managed to get the validation code for updating and then realised the battery was flat, then it complexly left my head and it was only at midnight that I remembered Id not done the days receipts :mad:

so I've lost 2 days now

I am using a different strategy now with the receipt hog one, waiting until half way through the week and then snapping all the receipts at once, non food stores firstly if I have then and then the bigger value receipts. It seems like such a long hard slog now to get to a cashout point :D

Tut tut mhoc not good lol . I don't bother with receipt hog I have enoughto do as it is with better offers lol and as you were saying the other day it takes all day and then to collapse on the sofa but in my case my bed :)
  • MKS
    MKS Posts: 10,328 Forumite
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Hope I haven't missed anyone :o

MKS I know I have yet to reply to you. x

No worries. x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing