ichii Posts: 30 Forumite
    Options
    I think I'm going to try and give this one a proper go! :D
    I always join these sites and get bored after a couple days. :S
    :j
  • LarLar
    LarLar Posts: 212 Forumite
    Options
    Cashed out twice with this site :) great site and goes into my paypal account within 10 minutes. :)
    Goals (Christmas 2014 Journey Started 29th June 2014)
    Savings - £170 - £1,000 by 31/07/14
    Debt - £1,400 - £1,784 by 1/01/14
    Swag - 0,764/4,949sb 0/4 by 25/12/14 Freebies 0/100
    Online Earnings - £0.00 /£100 Vouchers - £0/£100
  • hnryviii
    Options
    i just signed up to the gift hunter club and i have a question... i have no videos to watch or tasks to do... is this normal because i just created my account? or there's something wrong?
    all i have to do are surveys or flash stuff that i have to give my phone number or credit card number... and i dont want to do that!
  • inneed
    inneed Posts: 397 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I think I'm being dense, but when I watch a token ads video, I can't find the referral link it tells you to click. Can someone enlighten me please? :o
    Always look on the bright side of life ....la la la la la la la la
  • nonudo
    nonudo Posts: 293 Forumite
    Options
    hnryviii wrote: »
    i just signed up to the gift hunter club and i have a question... i have no videos to watch or tasks to do... is this normal because i just created my account? or there's something wrong?
    all i have to do are surveys or flash stuff that i have to give my phone number or credit card number... and i dont want to do that!

hnryviii - when I first registered, I didn't notice if I was able to view tasks/videos soon after or not. It might be worth contacting GiftHunterClub. In my experience, they tend to reply pretty quickly.

inneed wrote: »
    I think I'm being dense, but when I watch a token ads video, I can't find the referral link it tells you to click. Can someone enlighten me please? :o

inneed, as far as I'm aware, once you watch the video, you get your point. There isn't a ref link even though it's mentioned there.

I AM BRAVE. I JUST DON'T KNOW IT....YET. :)
  • Nepenthe
    Nepenthe Posts: 48 Forumite
    Options
    I just signed up, but didn't get my 100 starter points. How long do these take to process? Are they no longer being offered?
  • inneed
    Options
    Nepenthe wrote: »
    I just signed up, but didn't get my 100 starter points. How long do these take to process? Are they no longer being offered?
    Me neither..............
  • inneed
    Options
    Am I doing something wrong? All I'm getting in videos are ones worth 0.5 or 1 point, and any the tasks just say no work available!
  • LarLar
    LarLar Posts: 212 Forumite
    Options
    Just cashed out $10 which is £6.58 :)
    Goals (Christmas 2014 Journey Started 29th June 2014)
    Savings - £170 - £1,000 by 31/07/14
    Debt - £1,400 - £1,784 by 1/01/14
    Swag - 0,764/4,949sb 0/4 by 25/12/14 Freebies 0/100
    Online Earnings - £0.00 /£100 Vouchers - £0/£100
  • nonudo
    nonudo Posts: 293 Forumite
    Options
    Nepenthe wrote: »

Hmm, I'm not sure. First I've heard. There's nothing in their FAQ about points for joining, but then again I can't remember if there ever was FAQ info about that. I've checked their blog and there's nothing there about starter points stopping. I say contact them.
    inneed wrote: »
    Am I doing something wrong? All I'm getting in videos are ones worth 0.5 or 1 point, and any the tasks just say no work available!

The videos are mostly 1 point, followed by 0.5 point ones. Sometimes you get a 2 point one.

For the tasks, I'm not sure why there aren't any available for you. I know that sometimes I'm asked to join Crowdflower before I can access tasks, so that might be it.

I AM BRAVE. I JUST DON'T KNOW IT....YET. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure