Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Comments

• milann
    milann Posts: 10,576 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Yay to MSE shopping Beanie and to coffee with ds.

Hope the frog eating pays dividends for you - fingers and toes crossed here for you :beer:
    January spends - £587.58
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,257 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    milann wrote: »
    Yay to MSE shopping Beanie and to coffee with ds.

Hope the frog eating pays dividends for you - fingers and toes crossed here for you :beer:

Thank you :)

EH~ The TV is a pain.
    Every now & then I get a white fuzzy bit over the screen & it doesent show the subtittles which is a pain as I need them as I cannot always hear.
    Hey ho.

My printer is playing up again.
    Isent technology great:rotfl::rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    I am on duty at the foodbank tomorrow & snow is forecast.
    I have dug out my thermals & am hoping for the best as it can be really cold.Well to be honest is always really cold.Bah.
    I have the key.

I MUST remember to pick up a wee birthday cake for my mum. I must.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• WannabeFree
    WannabeFree Posts: 4,438 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Hope the snow doesn't arrive Beanie

x
    “Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
  • beanielou
    Hope the snow doesn't arrive Beanie

x

Fingers crossed:rotfl:

• beanielou
    Food bank was ok.
    Biggest problem was the calor gas heater stopped working.
    I did fall though & had to come home & have a wee lie down as I was just cream crackered.

I did remember to get the cake which was good as it is 20% off on a TUesday.
    There was no snow today & hoping for the same tomorrow as going to my mums. I will get there!!

• abba1772
    abba1772 Posts: 7,746 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Car Insurance Carver!
    Glad you remembered the cake xx
    NEXT TARGET: Halifax credit card DEC 22 £0 / £4499.12
    POAMAYC 2011 £6378.35 POAMAYC 2012 £5000.78
    POAMAYC 2013 £3480.04 POAMAYC 2014 £4085.14
    POAMAYC 2015 £7565.24 POAMAYC 2016 £8000.90 POAMAYC 2017 £7278.80 POAMAYC 2018 £13208.18POAMAYC 2019 £13309.28 POAMAYC 2020 £15026.05
  • beanielou
    abba1772 wrote: »
    Glad you remembered the cake xx

Thanks Abba :)
    DS did message me to remind me but I had remembered:D

• Evening Beanie,

Finally found you :D.

Did you have any snow today? Hope you're ok after your fall xx
    Mummytogirls x

• Hurrah for cake, but boo for the fall.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback