Famous bankrupts, past & present

Comments

• Thanks Tiger :beer:

I knew a few of them, and while some of them may well have been a little bit to blame ;) a lot of them are eye-openers. I like the American ones, they have a totally different mindset over there :p Imagine if Heinz or Ford had sat down and thought things through sensibly like BH and planned for the next 578 months to get themselves out of their "predicament" :D

We would not have Tomato Soup or the Ford Focus ...... ;)
  • MammaCas
    MammaCas Posts: 312 Forumite
    Thanks TF for bumping this.

Simon Cowell and Meatloaf are the shockers for me...

MC

:T
  • Was expecting to find some great people who are bankrupts instead I find a list of artists and dreamers who got lucky. Maybe we could have a list of famous none bankrupts but I doubt there is enough space.
    Barclaycard 3800

Nothing to do but hibernate till spring

• Was expecting to find some great people who are bankrupts instead I find a list of artists and dreamers who got lucky. Maybe we could have a list of famous none bankrupts but I doubt there is enough space.
    The thread's been here eight months today. If it's taken until now for you to realise that it wasn't going to meet your expectations, there are two lessons in that for you.

1. Don't expect anything you aren't entitled to, as you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

2. Read threads sooner.

:D
  • Yep in full on sulk today
    Barclaycard 3800

• Artists and Dreamers :D Wouldn't the world be so much better off if BH's wish was fulfilled and all those people never bothered to get out of bed :rotfl:

I would really really be totally gobsmacked if at some time in BH's life, one of those named had not affected BH very deeply and profoundly :A :T :j
  • It would be nicer if you used your real id still trolls always trip themselves up in the end.
    Barclaycard 3800

Im not sure who said it but the quote is '' The harder I work the luckier i get''
  • It would be nicer if you used your real id still trolls always trip themselves up in the end.

What are you talking about :confused: when you say "Real ID" ??

Getting paranoid abbout something / someone are you ;)
  • tigerfeet2006
    tigerfeet2006 Posts: 14,030 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Bumping for Traceytaxi.

If mum says anything to you then just say "if it's good enough for *insert favourite celebrity here.* It's good enough for me"
    BSCno.87
    The only stupid question is an unasked one
    Loving life as a Kernow Hippy
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills